G2A windows key?

Tertiary

I'm building my first computer, and just like 90% of the PC community I want windows, but it's pretty expensive. I have access to a disk of my friend's, and G2A verification codes are pretty cheap. Do you guys have experience with, and recommend this method?

I'm building my first computer, and just like 90% of the PC community I want windows, but it's pretty expensive. I have access to a disk of my friend's, and G2A verification codes are pretty cheap. Do you guys have experience with, and recommend this method?

G2A is basically a gamble, generally buying direct from G2A is safe, however the marketplace can be completely dodgy and could result in you getting a stolen key or something similar

Personally I say avoid, but the choice is there, dont forget if you buy Windows now, you get a free upgrade to 10 in Summer so its worth the price of entry as you get the next version free

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yep, Reddit Microsoft Software Swap is great. Got an 8.1 Pro License for $15.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.