Reverse Your Username

Geekazoid

Let's try...

Viloleugim...sounds like a Viking name or village! Nice

modAcipE

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

If this thread gets to 100 pages I'll give something away. Don't ask, it's a secret.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

sikok tunutsouR...

Meh... Still better than my current username, which IMO is too childish for me to keep: it translates to "Rusted coke"... That already tells enough about it. I wish I could change it, but I don't know a good replacement for it (plus it would be more convenient to just make a new account with a different name and forget this one)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

sikok tunutsouR...

Meh... Still better than my current username, which IMO is too childish for me to keep: it translates to "Rusted coke"... That already tells enough about it. I wish I could change it, but I don't know a good replacement for it (plus it would be more convenient to just make a new account with a different name and forget this one)

You can actually ask a Mod to change it. Just ask really nicely and give a good reason for the change. :)

You can actually ask a Mod to change it. Just ask really nicely and give a good reason for the change. :)

Meh. They probably wouldn't bother, as in order to change the username, your username must be either possibly offensive for others, or contain your private info that you suddenly want to keep hidden. And this username is just childish, so no justice in that department. Plus I have only been a member since 31st of May 2013 and have just 1K posts, so it really is more convenient in both their eyes and in my own eyes to just... y'know... create another account and forget about this one.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Meh. They probably wouldn't bother, as in order to change the username, your username must be either possibly offensive for others, or contain your private info that you suddenly want to keep hidden. And this username is just childish, so no justice in that department. Plus I have only been a member since 31st of May 2013 and have just 1K posts, so it really is more convenient in both their eyes and in my own eyes to just... y'know... create another account and forget about this one.

But that post count and those likes. To be honest with you, I actually wrote Octavialicious a good PM for him and he was successful in getting his name changed to said name. So, if you would like me to do the same for you I can. :)

But that post count and those likes. To be honest with you, I actually wrote Octavialicious a good PM for him and he was successful in getting his name changed to said name. So, if you would like me to do the same for you I can. :)

Please don't. You don't need to care about me.

Plus I need to first figure out a good replacement name, haven't sorted that one out yet.

daerht siht rof snoitacifiton ffo nrut yletinifed dluohs I

Please don't. You don't need to care about me.

Plus I need to first figure out a good replacement name, haven't sorted that one out yet.

Alright mate, just making the offer, no worries!

lol, but my password is actually this: •••••••• Not sure why it shows up as dots though.

My password actually is dots. :nodding:

I should probably clarify "Kashmiri Abadi" which I wrote in a previous post to this thread was my alias, has never actually been my alias, I tried to buy a book I'd reserved in a franchise bookstore in London about a year or so ago and they wouldn't release it to me because when I got there the only copy they had had a strip of paper with "Kashmiri Adabi" written on it and they said it must have been reserved for Mr. Abadi. I'm sure there's the beginning of a mystery novel in there somewhere.

I used to joke that it was my alias but now I'm thinking it might actually already be someone else's alias. The plot thickens, but...I am not , nor have I ever been "Kashmiri Adabi". An internet search actually shows Kashmiri Abadi to be an area of a town in India roughly one square mile...curiouser and curiouser. 

atamoken

^ This should be a new Street Fighter special move.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

olegnAnaeS

Oleg Naneus

wolleYyzzuF

Wolly Zuff

ubonihS onihsO

Uboni S. Onyso

-TcaresseT-

Awww....   -T T- caresse 

Artlukm

Art Lukem

retsnomeekooc

Rhett Snowme-Kuke 

AFewLittleErrors

Or alternatively,

srorrEynaMooT

Soror Aena-Moot

(Sounds like someone I'd like to meet).  :D  :P

tuNniW

Too New

NebaGhitwdessesbO

Nebba Git W'desseboo

Thawps

Thorps

So.. Kitsune4 - 4enustik, For some reason it reminds me of Sputnik lol

Aen-u-stick™

But so far my absolute favourite (and my new alias)...

wonkotbojymsti

Wonkot Bodgy-Misty

Or 

Wonko T'Bodgy-Misty

Or

Wonko T. Bodgy-Misty

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

dribdeeps

Dr. Id-Beeps

doolB_n3zorF

Dool B. Enthreezorf

or

Dool B. Enbzorf ?

azakahS

I really like that! :D

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

azakahS

I really like that! :D

So, Azakahs hey? Your username should be Shakaza Azakahs. LOL

dleflebriW

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

IratS'kirT

I know without even thinking about it because I got banned on some forums a LOOOONG time ago (over ten years) and came back to those forums for some ranting, using my screen name in reverse. Surprisingly it took them more than a day to figure out who I was.

But that was long ago, when I was young and childish. (at least, more so than I am now lol)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

IratS'kirT

I know without even thinking about it because I got banned on some forums a LOOOONG time ago (over ten years) and came back to those forums for some ranting, using my screen name in reverse. Surprisingly it took them more than a day to figure out who I was.

But that was long ago, when I was young and childish. (at least, more so than I am now lol)

Interesting story mate. So, you're saying 16 year olds are childish? :D JK

Mine is not as cool as everyone else's, but it looks cool upside down though.

WtC

MʇƆ

Is that avator pic of you?