What is your favourite Laptop brand-maker-company?

bosnian_guy

ASUS, Apple.

Acer and HP gave me lots of software and hardware issues.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 4.6-4.4 GHz| Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White/Blue) | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI Hero|
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB (Red) 1600MHz CL9 GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 670 4GB (GTX670-DC2-4GD5) Power Supply: Corsair AX760i
Others: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, WD Green 2TB, 2 Toshiba 500GB, CM TPC 612, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Stealth Edition, Razer Naga 2013, Razer Electra (oh this is shit...), Razer Moray+ , Razer Goliathus Speed Edition, Audio Technica ATH2500

Asus.

Just look at how beatiful the Zenbook infinity is:

DSC_0595.jpg

I know. It's just awesome.

Asus and Apple.

Edit: Acer

Edited by ObeseWalrus

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

My whole family has only had Acer's. They are great value and my old laptop is doing fine, but they come with alot of bloatware and my laptop speed dropped to barely usable after a year but after a clean install its worked awesome since(now 3 years old).

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I own a Samsung laptop, and it's pretty good.

But if I could buy any laptop, I'd go for an ASUS, MSI, or maybe a Razer Blade/Pro.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

From personal experience I've had good experiences with Acer Laptops. I'll always recommend them to friends and family.

Definitely Dell for me, try finding cheap replacements parts for those Asus and MSI laptops, almost imposable.

Not really a huge laptop user these days, when i used to work i used to use a verity of makes and models, out of the ones i used i though the Toshiba and ASUS, where good...

The poor ones where the HP, Compaq and Packard bell, they where all very sluggish.

I used to have to create recovery discs on all machines as part of my job, The HP's and Compaq where particularly bad, creating vista disks off the recovery partition could litterally take 3 hours on most of their machines, it was beyond a joke.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I love LENOVO

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Asus for me. :)

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte Laptops

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I love the Asus Zenbook line, thinking of getting one of the lower end models soon. 

Dell also makes some pretty good laptops, but most of them are pretty crap. My dad has some kind of Dell Latitude which has a VERY nice aluminum and magnesium exterior. And it has an i7 CPU so it is pretty powerful. I think it is from one of their business computer lines.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Asus.

Just look at how beatiful the Zenbook infinity is:

DSC_0595.jpg

That's what I like to call, a fingerprint magnet.

My favorite company is Clevo, they look business style and sleek.

I mean, just look at these!

P157SM_2.jpg

30199_W370ST-2.jpg

Apple

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Not really a huge laptop user these days, when i used to work i used to use a verity of makes and models, out of the ones i used i though the Toshiba and ASUS, where good...

The poor ones where the HP, Compaq and Packard bell, they where all very sluggish.

I used to have to create recovery discs on all machines as part of my job, The HP's and Compaq where particularly bad, creating vista disks off the recovery partition could litterally take 3 hours on most of their machines, it was beyond a joke.

It's Vista you are talking about. IMO HP's laptops are really good now, and Asus too

msi cheap and powerful

I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina so I have never seen a laptop from MSI, Gigabyte and stuff like that. The just recently started to import Toshiba laptops. Before most of them were hp (Pretty cheap ones too because my country is pretty poor, Compaq, Fujitsu, Lenovo and Asus)

msi

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

That's what I like to call, a fingerprint magnet.

My favorite company is Clevo, they look business style and sleek.

I mean, just look at these!

P157SM_2.jpg

30199_W370ST-2.jpg

ew, those just look outdated...

the design, not the ports and stuff lol

ew, those just look outdated...

the design, not the ports and stuff lol

The bottom one is a bit outdated, but the top one is brand new. Clevo is the OEM brand, Sager uses them for their laptops and just rebrands them.

I just love the business-esque look to it. Simple and clean.

This is the one that has a red top cover with a dragon. I know this is so nice. But if it is a little bit thinner it would be even more awesonme

I don't care about thin laptops

I carry my keyboard with me everywhere I go and disable the stock keyboard and lay my ducky over it lol

I dont even like laptops but if I have to use them, I use my ducky and qck everywhere I go