What are the best Dual driver IEM

Plasma

i need help from you audiophiles i am looking at buying <$100 iem with good base

i didnt want to sign up to a audio forum so i am asking you guys, ill be using it with my phone S3 soon to be S6.

i did look at Havi B3 Pro 2 but i read the base is not the best

For under $100 (I am assuming USD here), I would say that the Audio Technica ATH-IM50 or ATH-IM70 would be decent. While the IM50 has a good price, the IM70 has a more premium feel to it as it has an aluminum housing instead of the plastic on the IM50's. (But the IM70 only comes in red... soooooo yeah)

Personally I would go for the IM50, it's rather hard to hear the difference between the IM50 and IM70 unless you try really hard. 

If you're willing to consider single driver IEM's (some of them are really good actually), Shure SE215-K is a good choice, and the OSTRY KC06 also has a pretty good sound. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

...the OSTRY KC06 also has a pretty good sound. 

I just ordered these for my brother a few days ago and I'm still waiting to see how well they preform!

I just ordered these for my brother a few days ago and I'm still waiting to see how well they preform!

I wish I had a brother like you. 

Heck I wish I had a sibling. Damn you Chinese birth control policy. 

I wish I had a brother like you. 

Heck I wish I had a sibling. Damn you Chinese birth control policy. 

Sowwy :[ don't worry, a brother or sibling can be both good and bad in someways. But, I live in the US and I assume you live in China. :] My parents are from Hong Kong which is in China as you obviously may know so I'm Asain too. :D Blocking out the haters...

Sowwy :[ don't worry, a brother or sibling can be both good and bad in someways. But, I live in the US and I assume you live in China. :] My parents are from Hong Kong which is in China as you obviously may know so I'm Asain too. :D Blocking out the haters...

I've been in America for a long time, except without parents  :mellow: High school - University