What is the difference between these Windows copies? Which one is the downloadable version?

Vozella
Go to solution Solved by Vozella,

The "download" one is the only one offered digitally, as in a download. The other 2 are dvds that will be shipped to you.

64-bit is needed to support more than 4GB of ram and relatively powerful hardware. 32-bit is slightly slower and limits you to 4GB of ram.

Also the OEM version does not include Microsoft support, as it is intended for system builders. But pretty much anyone that has internet access can just use google to resolve issues.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416712

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416786

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416776

1)What is the difference between these Windows copies?

2) Which one is the downloadable version?

3) What does the first one mean by 32 AND 64 bit?

Edit: Thanks everyone. I got it now.

Edited by Vozella

The downloadable one literally says download in the title

there is no difference

it means it will work on both 32 and 64 bit.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

1. first is the standard buy that includes options to install the 32 bit or 64 bit version

second is the download version

third is the OEM this is for system builders and can be used on one system only

2. the Second one

3. Should be that you can choose to install ether 32bit or 64bit

OAS || AAS || LLS

1st link: The full version is probably a cd case with 2 cds(32bit and 64bit)

3rd link: OEM is just a single discwith 64 bit windows

2nd link: The with download is probably the downloadable one also 64bit windows.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

It comes with both the 32 bit and 64 bit and you can choose one. Usually you only want the 64 bit and not the 32 but unless you KNOW you need a program that only runs 32 bit

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

The downloadable one literally says download in the title

Wow. I'm sorry I didn't see that. Thanks.

The "download" one is the only one offered digitally, as in a download. The other 2 are dvds that will be shipped to you.

64-bit is needed to support more than 4GB of ram and relatively powerful hardware. 32-bit is slightly slower and limits you to 4GB of ram.

Also the OEM version does not include Microsoft support, as it is intended for system builders. But pretty much anyone that has internet access can just use google to resolve issues.

If you built a gaming pc today, you'd buy the 64-bit oem version.

On a side note, you can just download the Windows 8.1 Iso from Microsoft and get a substantially cheaper key from somewhere else like g2a.com --> https://www.g2a.com/windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)