how to speed up my phone?

PandaCopyRight

I have an old SonyEricsson Xperia Neo and its sooooo slow ... and runs out of ram really quickly.
So i wanted to know if there are any free things i could do to it to speed it up .... maybe just a little bit :)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

install a slim rom

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You could try making a swap partition if the RAM is the problem. You could also overclock the CPU. Not sure if these methods work on all phones though.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

get an iphone

If he wants to speed it up, that's probably because he can't afford a new one, and you know, the iPhone is not the only good phone out there

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Sure...

/s

NO!

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

NO!

That is a Joke

/s <- Means Joke

Because he had a hard drive.

That is a Joke

/s <- Means Joke

I know but im just making sure op knows that

get an iphone

welll if you can send a 4s or newer to me for free with all expenses paid sure ill get one but other then that ... good joke :)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

I know but im just making sure op knows that

i know its a joke :D

install a slim rom

what is that? ... im not good with phones xD

what is that? ... im not good with phones xD

basically installing another version of android

gimme the model and ill help you out

If he wants to speed it up, that's probably because he can't afford a new one, and you know, the iPhone is not the only good phone out there

i had a HTC One M7 ... battery died ... like it wont work.... and since the screen is cracked i cant afford to pay 190 euros for it to get fixed

basically installing another version of android

gimme the model and ill help you out

can i restore back to the old one when i want to?

can i restore back to the old one when i want to?

yes

yes

O.o so watcha need?

O.o so watcha need?

your model number

your model number

MT15i

(i love that it has android version 4.0.4 xD )

Android development page for all versions of Sony Xperia Neo

There appears to be multiple versions of the Neo. Don't know which one corresponds with your MT15i

its just Neo http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1952333

no more help? ... ok thanks .,...