Can't uninstall bittorrent.

Go to solution Solved by GoldSrc,

When the program opens, open the task manager and find the location of its exe and give it death.

u using this with illegal stuff mister?

It was probably to download some Linux.

I uninstalled it with windows control and it went through the uninstall process but every time I start my pc it opens, its still installed and doesn't show up in uninstaller (even 3rd party ones) and I can't find it in program files. 

Only thing I miss about using Apple OSX is that the file/program search actually works and right click on a running app give you the option to open its location in Finder (file explorer).

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I uninstalled it with windows control and it went through the uninstall process but every time I start my pc it opens, its still installed and doesn't show up in uninstaller (even 3rd party ones) and I can't find it in program files.

reinstall it and uninstall it using revo uninstaller

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Exactly what I was going to recommend.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

did not work, still doesn't show up in any uninstaller and still installed, redownloading from bittorrent website the file never reinstalled the program, it just opened the existing one and made a new shortcut in the downloads folder.

Well who isn't?

did not work, still doesn't show up in any uninstaller and still installed, redownloading from bittorrent website the file never reinstalled the program, it just opened the existing one and made a new shortcut in the downloads folder.

You re download it and remove it in the installer i think. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

OEM copy of Windows 8.1 64 bit from Amazon, as for bittorrent I downloaded it from their website to see if the ads were less annoying than the ones on utorrent, they were the same so I uninstalled and was surprised next day when it opened at start-up. As for legal torrents... Ive been using utorrent, never started a downloads on bittorent when I saw it was worse so the undisclosed legal status of my torrent use shouldn't matter.

Well who isn't?

rhetorical

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

When the program opens, open the task manager and find the location of its exe and give it death.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Or thousands of dollars in illegal downloads .__. but it was rhetorical

Ahhh, Task Manager can show me the location (still a bit of a Windows noob)! Thanks.

And no I don't do anything with Linux yet.

Or thousands of dollars in illegal downloads .__. but it was rhetorical

I can neither confirm nor deny that... but if I could confirm that, it'd probably be a whole lot more than thousands.

I can neither confirm nor deny that... but if I could confirm that, it'd probably be a whole lot more than thousands.

haha just dont get sucked into the wrong website :P there are lots of stories about FBI being behind some downloads

haha just dont get sucked into the wrong website :P there are lots of stories about FBI being behind some downloads

134289_600.jpg

nsa_unchained.jpg?v=1

-snip-

yeah NSA really messed up with their secrecy

Ahhh, Task Manager can show me the location (still a bit of a Windows noob)! Thanks.

And no I don't do anything with Linux yet.

Yup, the task manager can show you the location of an exe, just right click on the process and click on the thingie.

Something like this

identify-explorer-exe-via-task-manager.g

And the Linux thing is a running joke of how people use torrents to "only" get Linux xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.