Beats by Dr DRE

Are the beats by dre small headphone good i dont know how people call them ( the ones that people mostly use with phones ) 

Are there actaully 7.1 or 5.1 from the small ones ? 

What u personally will recomment me, because i cant use closed or other headset my ears just hurt and get hot the small ones are good for me :D 

Ty all !! :D 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Lets take a few steps back here.

What is your budget, and what is your usage?

Are the beats by dre small headphone good i dont know how people call them ( the ones that people mostly use with phones ) 

Are there actaully 7.1 or 5.1 from the small ones ? 

What u personally will recomment me, because i cant use closed or other headset my ears just hurt and get hot the small ones are good for me :D

Ty all !! :D

no. if it says beat on it and doesn't have a 75+% discount then don't buy it.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

They're not bad... But they are extremely overpriced for what they are, and the bass is too heavy. They're mostly fashion accessories, rather than high quality headphones. 

Hello Redjo, The regrets of buying a pair of Beats hunts me to this day and will forever, DO NOT buy them. they suck and theyre overpriced as shit.

I would look for Real audio brands.

You can probably find something much more pleasing at a lower price.

However, if you want the name to show your friends, go with beats.

Otherwise, listen to what these guys down below will most defiantly recommend you.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

i regret buying them to this day.

any 60$ headphones can beat them in every category BUT the douche-appeal

nope_logo1.gif

Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.Nope.

Rest in Pepperoni

They're not bad... But they are extremely overpriced for what they are, and the bass is too heavy. They're mostly fashion accessories, rather than high quality headphones. 

you can never have too much bass.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Well guys i will use them for my main headset :D ( For TS, For Skype, For outside :D ) ..... 

My money is 100BGN 

100BGN = 54$ 

I want something with "crystal sound" i am not fan of bass or atlest when i use headphones 

Edit: I want the sound "Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth" not like "BA DUM TSS BA DUM TSS" :D Kappa 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Well guys i will use them for my main headset :D ( For TS, For Skype, For outside :D ) ..... 

My money is 100BGN 

100BGN = 54$ 

I want something with "crystal sound" i am not fan of bass or atlest when i use headphones 

If you don't like bass then the Beats headphones are definitely not going to suit you.

What stores can you buy from in your location because I have no idea what that is.

If you don't like bass then the Beats headphones are definitely not going to suit you.

What stores can you buy from in your location because I have no idea what that is.

Ya i personaly want Hd quality of the sound i call it "Crystal sound" well i didnt say i want super no bass but ya hope u people understand what i am trying to say 

Edit: i mostly search here http://www.pazaruvaj.com/its not site for buy, it helps u find things that are available on other sites :D 

But i search everywhere when i find the "Dream model for me" 

Project Redline: 

I heard that the $150 ones got $15 to make :)

Can i buy parts and make my own then Keepo :DD 

Edit: Joke 

Project Redline: 

SO ANY CRYSTAL SOUND FANS HERE ? :D 

OR U LIKE "BA DUM TSS"  Kappa :D 

Edit: Offer me some products and are the all small headphones stereo ? ( i heard really scary things about it ... :D

Project Redline: 

:D 

Project Redline: 

The Beats Solo II are the only Beats worth considering, but they're still overpriced.

But they are big i want small headphones to plug on my ears :D dunno how to say it 

Project Redline: 

I got a marshall monitor headphone. Best headphone I ever had.

They may be a bit more expensive than others, but you really get what you pay for.

If it is a bit out of your price range, they also have a cheaper one.

Marshall is a company known in the audio industries for high quality amplifiers, speakers and headphones.

Just take a look at some of their reviews / products.

My beast (PC):

• ASUS R.O.G. Rampage IV Black Edition, X79, LGA2011, AC4
  • 2x ASUS Fury X
  • Intel Core i7 4930K BOX (LGA 2011, 3.40GHz) OC @4.4GHz
  • Corsair H100i, CPU Cooler (240mm)
  • Samsung SSD 830 Series (512GB)
  • Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB
  • Western Digital 512GB HDD
  • TridentX 4x 8GB 2400MHz
  • Corsair Obsidian 900D

Plug? I think what you're looking for is IEM or earbuds, not headphones.....

Ya i dont want big headset i just want good in ear headphones 

Project Redline: 

Look for an audio-technica IEM. I dunno what's available near you note for what price, so just pick what you can afford if you can find any.

I got a marshall monitor headphone. Best headphone I ever had.

They may be a bit more expensive than others, but you really get what you pay for.

If it is a bit out of your price range, they also have a cheaper one.

Marshall is a company known in the audio industries for high quality amplifiers, speakers and headphones.

Just take a look at some of their reviews / products.

Btw u cant use I7-4930k with Black Edition because I7-4930k socket is LGA2011-v3 and it supports DDR4 memory 

Project Redline: 

The socket is LGA2011. The board was even released before DDR4 and 2011-3 was released.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_IV_BLACK_EDITION/

My beast (PC):

• ASUS R.O.G. Rampage IV Black Edition, X79, LGA2011, AC4
  • 2x ASUS Fury X
  • Intel Core i7 4930K BOX (LGA 2011, 3.40GHz) OC @4.4GHz
  • Corsair H100i, CPU Cooler (240mm)
  • Samsung SSD 830 Series (512GB)
  • Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB
  • Western Digital 512GB HDD
  • TridentX 4x 8GB 2400MHz
  • Corsair Obsidian 900D