If you could have one superpower what would it be, and why?

Time Stopping for various reasons

Because he had a hard drive.

I don't need superpowers. All I need is fox lolis to be real and then I will be happy.

Telekineses Is OP, I Could Technically Kill And Become Linus,Sorry Linus

Ultimate level is OP

■Fundamental Forces Manipulation: to manipulate the fundamental forces of the universe.

■Particle Manipulation: to manipulate matter at the basest of levels.

■Particle Energy Manipulation: to manipulate particle energy.

■Reality Warping: to manipulate reality by bending quantum strings in a localized area.

■Subatomic Manipulation/Energy Manipulation: to control matter and energy at subatomic levels.

■Universal Force Manipulation: to manipulate both the physical and esoteric forces of the universe.

I'm really torn between 3 things.

Immortality

Ability to read minds

The third is a little more complicated but you know when sometimes people in movies have the ability to read massive books super fast like a page every 2 seconds or something ridiculous like that but actually retain all of the information. I have an insatiable appetite for information but i find myself frustrated with the percentage of information that i take in that doesn't stay with me, i guess i want an eidetic memory on steroids lol 

Ability to read minds would be great.

Invincibility and with that, loss of pain and ability to give or take invincibility from others.

Don't get me wrong. It'd go bad real quick, but it'd be fun while it lasted.

OP but one superpower only please.

Teleportation for sure. In and out a bank vault and... ... .... what?

Or Time Manipulation/Control. But that depends on whether or not I can still interact with the world/objects when time is stopped/accelerated/slowed down.

Like Jumper :)

being immortal/never dying. If not this then flying because I don't need to pay for tickets and because its cool. Or freeze time and rape everybody. Thats also cool

Which one though?

become a sorcerer like lezard valeth maybe

So magic?

Time Stopping for various reasons

Nice. I would use that as well but regen

I don't need superpowers. All I need is fox lolis to be real and then I will be happy.

so Magic as well?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

well if you're master of magic, pretty much master of many things if not everything

Still would be awesome. But magic does have it limits at times.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Still would be awesome. But magic does have it limits at times.

yea like for physical your limit would be stamina and talent

same goes for magic, your limit would be mana and attribute

I'd like to be able to go invisible. My reasoning is that it's great for getting out of messy, awkward and embarrassing situations. Also, you can mess around with people at will.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

The ability to seduce ANYONE

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

@GrimNeo : The power of controlling space ( not time ) If I can bend Space I can do anything !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Time Travel, so that I could change the future.

Or the ability to fold space-time, so that I can get off of this planet; maybe find somewhere new :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2