G502 or G303?

Zah

Okay, so I'm going to send back (or keep it, if I can get one of these for a good price) my Deathadder Chroma.  Now while I like the mouse, I hate Synapse, and would like a more solid feeling mouse.  I have been trying to decide between these two, and currently I am leaning to the G502 due to the weights and multiple buttons for macro inputs.  I also miss the left and right mouse wheel clicks.

However, the 303 looks good to me as well, because I'm not sure how much I'm going to use those buttons for macros, or even the Sniper button or care about the mouse wheel unlock.  Also, and I know it's vain and probably means nothing, I love RGB lighting to match my set up.

Believe me, you'll care about the mouse wheel unlock. I use it all the time. It's amazing.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

G502

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

G502

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

they are the only mice on the market with the 3366, the best sensor on the market. They both have solid build quality. Really the only things that are different are the shapes, buttons, and looks. The g502 is like a luxury sportscar and the g303 is the enthusiasts' sports car. If you are min maxing and want the absolute best possible performance while competitively gaming, then i would say the g303. If You game and want a great mouse to use all the time, i would say g502.

G502, I really like the shape of it compared to the 303 but that may be just me.

Okay, so I'm going to send back (or keep it, if I can get one of these for a good price) my Deathadder Chroma.  Now while I like the mouse, I hate Synapse, and would like a more solid feeling mouse.  I have been trying to decide between these two, and currently I am leaning to the G502 due to the weights and multiple buttons for macro inputs.  I also miss the left and right mouse wheel clicks.

However, the 303 looks good to me as well, because I'm not sure how much I'm going to use those buttons for macros, or even the Sniper button or care about the mouse wheel unlock.  Also, and I know it's vain and probably means nothing, I love RGB lighting to match my set up.

Both mice perform the same as they both use the 3366 sensor, the best sensor on the market.

So it all comes down to shape and weight.

G502 is 121 grams.  G303 is I forgot how many grams. I think 87g.

Both mice perform the same as they both use the 3366 sensor, the best sensor on the market.

Those sensors arent SoC, while you can expect similar peformance, it certainly doesnt have to be the same. That out of the way, in this case they perform the same, altough at least one person reported unstable polling rate, the two i have however dont have that problem.

Believe me, you'll care about the mouse wheel unlock. I use it all the time. It's amazing.

Does logitech have a patent on that? because I would try out so many other mice if they offered it.

They both use the same sensor, but for a claw grip I would say G303. Palm grip would be neither, it's not really comfy on either mouse. Fingertip would work fine on the G502.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||