Python Assessment

iHammmy
Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

Question 7: The data type is integer.

Question 9: Line 2 and 3 are wrong because they are not indented under the function, and because python is space delimited, this will result in an error.

Overall, it's pretty good, I'd just say be more specific. For example, in question 8 you said "Because ‘B’ follows the correct syntax that Python needs". What about the syntax makes the other incorrect?

Hello,

Today I did my assessment on Python ( Even though we've only done 3 lessons on it... ) and my teacher always takes ages to mark it so i'm just wondering if someone here could mark it for me :D

Here is the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1ghvdkjxt0xfo8/Python%20Assessment.docx?dl=0

( My answers are the highlighted ones )

Thanks to anyone that can help,

- Harry :)

It seems impossible until it's done.

Well...that's a different type of test than we usually have.

It's pretty good. I don't really know Python though.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well...that's a different type of test than we usually have.

The test mainly tests you on your understanding of the language over how well you use it

19/25

Thanks, can you list where I went wrong please? :)

Thanks, can you list where I went wrong please? :)

The second part of #7 and on #9 you have the correct answer but you also have a bunch of extra wrong stuff.

Question 9: Line 2 and 3 are wrong because they are not indented under the function, and because python is space delimited, this will result in an error.

Overall, it's pretty good, I'd just say be more specific. For example, in question 8 you said "Because ‘B’ follows the correct syntax that Python needs". What about the syntax makes the other incorrect?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The second part of #7 and on #9 you have the correct answer but you also have a bunch of extra wrong stuff.

Thank you for your help everyone :)