Those of you who have Ass Creed: Unity

Guest Kloaked

How are the latest patches? Fix anything?

Nope, still broken from what I've heard

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

My friends who play it have stopped complaining, but they didn't complain much in the first place and they were on consoles.

Sig under construction.

Don't think they ganna bother fixing since they makin' ASS Creed:V

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Rogue runs really well (though I've only played a few hours). Buy that one instead.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Last I heard from Total Biscuit, it's even more broken now in SLI. Flickering water textures and there's a lot of water in that game.

As well as the 1.9.0 patch for FC4.  This is typical and sad coming from Ubisoft

I have a potato!

Just...don't give them your money, the game is horrible anyway.Other than Black flag Ubisoft just keeps vomiting up the same game in a lesser form every single god damn time, I don't necessarily like Assassins Creed anyway.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

How similar/different is the game to you compared to say, AC:2 or Brotherhood?

The game it self will be similar to an experienced AC player but with every game there's are some changes, the way you move is more free flowing thanks to park-our the fight styles a bit different but the main change is you don't heal up over time so no parrying for a bit till you heal, the way you heal is through medicines you buy or loot from the dead.

co op missions are fun just go to the mission and wait till its full and start playing or you may be asked to join by a player to join them, its straight forward.

the gear your toon wears and use can be changed quickly through a menu.

Cry Havoc!

i'm playing with patch 1.5 on an fx8320 (4.2ghz) and an r9 280x

i play with everything on ultra except the nvidia gameworks features for shadows and ssao and of course no aa.

its not constant 60fps and it stutters from time to time, but it is "smooth" enough for me to consider it playable.

i mean i have the game since release but only now i started playing it, before, i had 30fps no matter if ultra or low so i never even continued  after the intro, 

but now i'm playing non stop, so yeah.

Xeon E3-1231-v3 // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Asus Z97AR // XFX RX 480 GTR

Finished the game yesterday the latest patch fixed most issues. Although sli is broken or so ive heard. I played on ultra with only one or two stutters through the the full play through.