207 Degrees Farenheight safe for my mac?

babadoctor

__________------___________ now he knows i live in america DUN DUN DUNNNN btw i hate the american system for measurement... WHY CANT WE ALL USE CELSIUS

<pic>

i dont think its an easy task to change such a thing.

plus most medical and scientific communities use the SI units anyway. even with in the US.

that is because its easier to collaborate with people in other places 

Here's a quick question, what the hell are you doing on the macbook for it to max it's CPU and start cooking itself?

Even though your Mac hasn't crashed due to overheating, you're definitely losing performance with throttling and you're definitely going to stress your system out by keeping it at such high temperatures for so long.

I would de-dust that thing so it can get some better airflow and keep an eye on those temps. If you keep that thing cooking for long periods of time, that laptop is DEFINITELY going to die a horrible death.

That is 97 C degrees, for the rest of the world 

More like for anyone anywhere. First time i've seen Fahrenheit used for pc tems. Ah, if only we Americans would implement it everywhere else. 

Here's a quick question, what the hell are you doing on the macbook for it to max it's CPU and start cooking itself?

Even though your Mac hasn't crashed due to overheating, you're definitely losing performance with throttling and you're definitely going to stress your system out by keeping it at such high temperatures for so long.

I would de-dust that thing so it can get some better airflow and keep an eye on those temps. If you keep that thing cooking for long periods of time, that laptop is DEFINITELY going to die a horrible death.

I am getting a new laptop+desktop in a couple of days :) but yes i shall fix the fan. Also this only gets this hot when i run CS:GO and i think i should not run CS:GO anymore ):

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Its a mac, just throw it in the fire tbh thats all its good for

HAHAHAHAHAH ikr this mac was not good to me in its 5 year lifetime... BTW i figured out that my fan had SOOOO much stuff in it it was hillarious

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

HAHAHAHAHAH ikr this mac was not good to me in its 5 year lifetime... BTW i figured out that my fan had SOOOO much stuff in it it was hillarious

Ahaha dont buy a Mac next time :)

I feel like my computer is broken, the fans dont seem to be cutting it. My computer gets to 201 degrees while BROWSING THE INTERNET or watching youtube...

I feel like my computer is broken, the fans dont seem to be cutting it. My computer gets to 201 degrees while BROWSING THE INTERNET or watching youtube...

That would be a lot of dust built up inside it. Being a macbook it cannot handle the same conditions as a proper laptop(#screwhotbydesigncomputers)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL