Is this a good build?

I want a decent build mainly for gaming/ Photoshop Lightroom/ streaming. I need good temps and low noise. Thanks for the help :) This is my second build.

CPU — i7-5820k

CPU Cooler — Corsair H110i GT

RAM — 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2444

GPU — Asus GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix or EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Classified

Motherboard — Asus V RAMPAGE EXTREME

Storage — WD 2TB and Samsung 120GB SSD (Boot and games)

Case — Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (Black)

Extra fans — (5) Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition

Monitor — Asus ROG Swift

I will be doing dual sli in the future, and I am replacing the fans on the radiator. This build is all about aesthetics. I will start the build in April/ May.

What do you guys think about the build? Should I change anything? Feel free to share your opinion below :D

looks good if you really want to jump into streaming i would buy a cheap second monitor too.

Get the budget Noctua fans, I've heard that those are quieter then Corsair fans but don't quote me on that

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Get the budget Noctua fans, I've heard that those are quieter then Corsair fans but don't quote me on that

I want the corsair ones because I am a freak about looks, and the corsair has red rims. I know the noctua has a higher CFM, and better temps.

Looks good i would get a bigger ssd if possible though.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Looks good i would get a bigger ssd if possible though.

my bro! same specs :P

ON: very nice rig

AF140s are pretty silent already. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I am going with a 256GB SSD so that's a bit bigger. I can't decide on the GPU's. Please help.