which is the best programme to edit video

Can u guys name some good video editing tools?

Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere for money and Windows Movie Maker for free stuff

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

with money: adobe after effects/premiere

with less money: sony vegas

without money: gopro studio, it's free but still gives you the ability to do colour correction, white balance etc along with most of the windows moviemaker possibilities, except for fading in/out of things, besides that the only limit is your ability of using it.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

DaVinci Resolve 11 Lite is free and offers a lot.

Sony Vegas if you are new to video editing as the user interface is one the easiest yet can do detailed editing.

Adobe Premier Pro, if you know a bit of editing and want to do some good stuff. Has a small learning curve.

Avid Media Composer, if you want to go deep into video editing, it has the steepest learning curve for video editing, but its targeted towards industry standard users.

i use sony vegas for my video editing

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Nice learning curve, very capable

I recommend MAGIX Video Pro X for starters and intermediates. I would be very surprised if you find a thing you need and can't do with VPX. You have screen-by-screen, 4k, proxy editing, color grading + correction, stabilization, masking, tracking, GPU rendering, audio correction ... bla. And you can use every VirtualDub PlugIn, such as NeatVieo etc.

Edit:

Link: http://www.magix.com/us/video-pro-x/

It's only $129 (Movie Edit Pro - Consumer) / $399 (Video Pro X - Production) and it will last you a long time, when you're just starting out.

Best Bang for the Buck

... is Hitfilm. It's like the whole Adobe Suite, but in one very affordable software. Everything you need in terms of editing, composing or VFX (especially VFX).

Link: https://hitfilm.com/

Comes @ $299

I've just started using Sony vegas pro edit. I find it very easy to use with little experience. There are video tutorials on Sony's website.

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

I say avid yes the larning it is hard but ones you get your head in it the tool just gets out of the way and you can just just. 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

The best? Avid Media Composer. Mind you this is overkill for 99% of projects out there. Best for the rest of us? iMovie and Final Cut Pro X for OSX and Vegas and Premiere Pro for Windows users.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

davinci resolve lite is awesome and is free. If you want to go the paid route, adobe premier is the best choice.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I would say as the most others Sony Vegas for complete begginers since its really easy to learn, and possible to get really good edits. if you are in to effects and stuff you could try After Effects, its a bit harder to learn but not that hard. (if you are a student you can buy it cheaper)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"