What do you look for most from a game?

GuruMeditationError

For me, it doesn't really matter what type or genre it is as long as it sucks me in. If I boot up a demo and actually find myself playing it instead of just trying it then it's one I'll probably buy.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Well I suppose fun is what I'm looking for ^^ I don't really care what genre it is, although some genres do tend to bore me.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I try my best to avoid pure fps since so many games feature shooting anyway (it's almost ubiquitous) that it can get boring pretty quickly (at least for me). 

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

A game with good gameplay and replay value.

I don't care much for storyline, I don't play video games for story but for gameplay because that's what a game is suppose to be about.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

if it's singleplayer a great story and/or a rich open world.

if it's multiplayer a fun to play game with not much grinding and nowadays i prefer not too hardcore skill mp games

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I like something that's a little bit different and has good gameplay mechanics, I'm tired of playing the same old stuff.

To have fun or enjoy a good story.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I like mainly shooters, whether it be 3rd or 1st person, it doesn't matter. But i also enjoy some sandbox and action/adventure games. I used to need decent graphics for me to enjoy a game but now i'm over it, and don't care any about the graphics as long as it plays well. Another thing i love in games is when there are Easter eggs, just so you can have something fun to hopefully discover.

i7-7700k @4.9Hz/MSI GTX 1070/Gigabyte z270x-Ultra Gaming/2tb Samsung 850 Evo/16gb Corsair Vengence LPX/Lian Li 011 Dynamic/Corsair RM750x

Glorious Model O/Corsair K70 MX Brown

Windows 10 64bit

Usually a good story. For RPGs and MMORPGs, a good character creation process will always earn the game a few extra points in my books. 

Good art, good controls and good reviews.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

If the concept is original, which is hard to come by these days, and the gameplay is clean and fluid, I would play it. I don't care if the graphics are unoriginal, or the story is linear AF, I want a game that has good gameplay and its easy to play and get into. One of my highlights would be counter strike. I innicially hated it because the mechanics are complicated and bullets don't go where your cross hair is pointed, et cetera et cetera, but after playing more and more I got addicted to the challenge of mastering recoil and out-thinking scrubs that were just like me when I started. I'm only ranked silver 3, but the game has so much to offer in terms of learning plays, spots, and recoil and just so much stuff that takes time to master, but is innicially easy to get okay at. I finally understand why counter strike is one of the most competitive games in the world.

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

If it's an FPS, the aiming reticule can't be too big. It makes or breaks a game.

Fun multiplayer ! That mainly depends on good bunch of people on a server and ability to talk with everyone.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Agree with thony multiplayer for me is a must.I cant get into a game with ai 

I just looked at the games I have the most hours in, and lo and behold, DotA 2 ranks at the top with 356 hours, followed by Civ5 with 200. So I guess I like strategy. Funny thing is that I used to be exclusively a FPS player when I didn't have a computer that could run games. 

I want a game that is visually stunning with out trickery such as parallax effect or pre-rendered particles, fire, explosions, the way character animations are is like a prompt, you can see a guy fall the same way many times over and that's annoying. Building need to be fully developed so you can enter all buildings and access all rooms with realistic furnishing and with detail such as engineering where you can take out support walls and the building will collapse and not like the pre-rendered shit like in BF4 but an actual in game render so the building is free to collapse in unpredictable ways.   Everything needs to have its own physics wind, temperature, friction, gravity lighting, damage,  detail detail detail

that's what I would like to see in a game

AMD 1800X Water Cool H80i 48GB Ram 980ti EVGA ACX2.0 M.2 (Samsung 950Pro) 1TB Samsung 850 OS:MSX

A great story-telling, great score (music) & sound fx. Nothing else needed.

As long as it's fun, I'll take it. COD series aren't the best games out there, but I like it cause they're fun.

And boobs

/jk