What to do for 8 hours without internet.

Thebman712

Ditch the Ipod (if you will use it for anything other than music) and bring a bag of books. Read them. Profit intellectually.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

if i find a girl my age it is legal

how? what country or state you in?

askdjfasdf

Play subway surfers (idk if it'll last 8 hours though)

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

So i have to go on this stupid bus trip and i wont have any internet (because i have no phone data), i dont have a laptop either, so i am mainly looking for some things to do on my ipod 5. 

I am currently loading it with movies, but what else should i do.

I had this on a 14 hour drive and it wasnt too bad. I had an ipad 1 (ancient) and an ipod 4 with me and i got a few games such as flappy golf and piano tiles, as well as loaded a season of the simpsons on the ipad. 

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

So i have to go on this stupid bus trip and i wont have any internet (because i have no phone data), i dont have a laptop either, so i am mainly looking for some things to do on my ipod 5. 

phones are awesome, talk to a friend for a while, check your emails, go on LTT forums. 

Erm...also making crafts on a bus is sort of fun :D...and POKEMON FIRERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Find someone to talk to, read, watch movies, play games, have fun when the battery dies on your phone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Download some Cooptional Podcast!

Because he had a hard drive.

install bioshock or KOTOR - should last the entire journey

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

ewwwwww, reading

E-Reader :P

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

i would bring my PSP along with a powerbank ! 

if it is a bus trip then how about be social and actually talk to people

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

throw rocks out the window

LIKE A BOSS

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

get an external battery pack for your iPod 5 and watch movies.

read books?

sleep?

That DP tho!