Graphics Card Brands - Which one do I pick?

Hello everyone!

I'm saving up money for an R9 270. But when I search up the 270 on newegg, there are all these manufacturers to choose from, such as MSI, Gigabyte, Sapphire, etc. So here's the question: Which one do I choose? Is Asus good for cooling? Does Gigabyte make these cards perform better? Does XFX perform good, but have problems over time? Even though all these statements are not necessarily true, I would like to know which company is better or worse than the other at certain things.

Thank you for taking time to view this post! :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | EVGA RTX 2060 SUPER | MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon | G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB @ 3200MHz C14 | EVGA G3 650W

Laptop: 2023 Macbook Pro 16" - M2 Max | 64GB RAM | 1TB SSD

All are great. XFX has a great warranty, GIGABYTE has excellent cooling with the windforce edition, Asus is overall reliable. Chose the cheapest.

Rest in Pepperoni

Hello everyone!

I'm saving up money for an R9 270. But when I search up the 270 on newegg, there are all these manufacturers to choose from, such as MSI, Gigabyte, Sapphire, etc. So here's the question: Which one do I choose? Is Asus good for cooling? Does Gigabyte make these cards perform better? Does XFX perform good, but have problems over time? Even though all these statements are not necessarily true, I would like to know which company is better or worse than the other at certain things.

I can't speak alot about AMD because I don't know anything about them but the local gaming store where I live only has Asus and Gigabyte GPUs. I asked one why they don't have EVGA etc. and he said that Asus and Gigabyte are the most reliable

Hello everyone!

you can't go wrong with a sapphire card, but they also tend to charge a premium for their stuff...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Sapphire is my personal favorite and tends to have the best performance. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

For AMD cards, I would forsure pick Sapphire if that is an option.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

For AMD sapphire in general. But when a lightning is available, its the best

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

If you need a long warranty, go for XFX. If you want the best AMD coolers, go for sapphire. Otherwise, go for any of the other brands if you want the cheapest one and neither of the previous two mentioned are the cheapest.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I am biased twards xfx beacuse they look so nice. and they are the cheapest (for 290 and 290 x'sanyways)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

All are great. XFX has a great warranty, GIGABYTE has excellent cooling with the windforce edition, Asus is overall reliable. Chose the cheapest.

Pretty much this.

The only reason to ever choose a specific manufacturer over another is for very specific features that most people won't care about.  All of them should work great.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

For amd radeon series cards sapphire is the brand to go with and for nvidia GeForce cards I would get Evga