CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i AIO

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 980

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB

Mouse & Keyboard: Razer Deathadder & Razer Blackwidow Tournament

PSU: Corsair CX600M

Case: Corsair Spec 03

SSD: Kingston 120GB

HDD: 1TB Western Digital

This is my PC which I should be building today?

what do you think of this set-up and how can it also improve it in the future?

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Looks epic man! The only thing that would maybe be an issue is that your kb and mouse may arrive broken. (ayy lmaoo)

Nah, good luck with building it and be sure to post pics!

SSD, more RAM and a better PSU brand (XFX or EVGA) is what I would say would make great upgrades. :)

What case do you have?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

CPU: Intel i5 4690k

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 3

CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i AIO

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 980

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB

Mouse & Keyboard: Razer Deathadder & Razer Blackwidow Tournament

PSU: Corsair CX600M

This is my PC which I should be building today?

what do you think of this set-up and how can it also improve it in the future?

Nice. Looking awesome! Maybe in the future when you have spare cash, drop in another 8GB of RAM or SSD (you didn't put in your SSD/HDD here). Anyway, remember to post some pictures after you done building it. 

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

SSD, more RAM and a better PSU brand (XFX or EVGA) is what I would say would make great upgrades. :)

What case do you have?

Yeah forgot to include SSD and is my power supply not enough/good enough?

I wouldn;t ge ta liquid cooler for my CPU. If I were your, I would get a water block for the GPU from NZXT/Corsair and water cool the GPU. It is just more worth it than liquid cooling the CPU.

Yeah forgot to include SSD and is my power supply not enough/good enough?

That's not it, I just think a better brand would be a wise and good upgrade for the future. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

and your first upgrade will be a larger capacity ssd, 120gb will get filled so fast especially for a gamer.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Do you have optical drive? If you do then first install drivers from motherboard.

This mobo has a killer lan and windows won't recognize it without installing a drivers from msi website or CD :D

Keep that in mind (I had to download it via phone :D)

I'm guessing it's Z97 not 87 :P

http://www.msi.com/support/mb/Z97-GAMING-3.html#down-driver

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

That's not it, I just think a better brand would be a wise and good upgrade for the future. :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with the brand IMO, it's the "go to" brand for many builders, what makes you claim it's not good out of interest?

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Absolutely nothing wrong with the brand IMO, it's the "go to" brand for many builders, what makes you claim it's not good out of interest?

I use it myself in my build, and while it isn't terrible, it does not compare in build quality (or overall quality) of an EVGA or XFX PSU. So it isn't that it is not good just that there are way better brands out there for cheaper or about the same price. So for a future upgrade, going from Corsair to something like XFX would be a wise upgrade. :)

I use it myself in my build, and while it isn't terrible, it does not compare in build quality (or overall quality) of an EVGA or XFX PSU. So it isn't that it is not good just that there are way better brands out there for cheaper or about the same price. So for a future upgrade, going from Corsair to something like XFX would be a wise upgrade. :)

What makes it better about the build quality in your personal experience? Which model do you use?

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

What makes it better about the build quality in your personal experience? Which model do you use?

I use the exact same one OP is getting (see profile or sig link). Well, for a comparison between this Corsair model and the XFX TS 550W for example the difference is insane. While the XFX isn't modular it is sturdier, cleaner looker, quieter (way, way quieter), stronger cables, and has longer cables (which was a huge plus).

It is really hard to explain, I have never reviewed anything. I have only really ever had Corsair PSUs but once I got two XFX PSUs and one EVGA as replacements for current builds I honestly can no longer recommend Corsair in this regard.

24ch6yb.jpg

21enw1y.jpg

mkvhwx.jpg

My build only thing I need to do is change my cabling

It looks very cool :) I'm getting mine in some time and it will look similiar, almost the same specs and brands :) Could you tell me temperatures you're getting with that liquid cooling and 1 fan? 

Corsair power supplies are overpriced for what you get. The RM series is a prime example. Unless you want to pay through the nose for a high end AX/AXi unit then there are always better (And cheaper) alternatives.

The Corsair Builder is the very low end of Corsair's range. The op has a high end gpu an and unlocked cpu so He would have been better going with a solid power supply (XFX XTR, Seasonic G, EVGA G2 etc etc)