Nvidia GTX Titan X thoughts on this card

Thoughts? I have to buy one ;_;

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Peoples thoughts are located in the original post with over 20 pages of opinions.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/321754-nvidia-just-posted-this-on-twitter-this-is-titan-x/

Already been posted matey...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

look at all the money I don'T have : 

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Thoughts? The 395x2 will kill it

Assuming it's going to be made.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

im gonna wait for AMD to release their cards, then ill decide what im gonna get next 

Let's agree to disagree

Assuming it's going to be made.

I think it will. Because -

HD 7990 Dual 280x

R9 295X2 Dual 290x

R9 395X2 Dual 390X?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

HD 7990 Dual 280x

R9 295X2 Dual 290x

R9 395X2 Dual 390X?

I WAS going to respond but then I just saw your avatar title and decided its completely pointless with you.

I WAS going to respond but then I just saw your avatar title and decided its completely pointless with you.

I am decrypting a pattern. However I dont want to argue with a guy who says you can run a cpu on air cooling below ambient temperatures.

Thoughts? The 395x2 will kill it

No shit, sherlock. It's a dual-GPU card, that is to be expected for most but not all games. And it won't kill it, killing it implies that the GTX TITAN X will have no place in the market and die out, which has never been the case with AMD and NVIDIA. The Titan X will still be a better option for some people than the rumored 395x2, just as the 395x2 will be a better option for others than the Titan X.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

HD 7990 Dual 280x

R9 295X2 Dual 290x

R9 395X2 Dual 390X?

That's a really heavy assumption.

Not to mention if the 390x is shipping with a water cooling solution, how will they cool a dual GPU card? You'd have to have at least a triple slot card.

Also, using 2 data points isn't very accurate 3+ is always preferred. I could still see it happening though. 

That's a really heavy assumption.

Not to mention if the 390x is shipping with a water cooling solution, how will they cool a dual GPU card? You'd have to have at least a triple slot card.

Also, using 2 data points isn't very accurate 3+ is always preferred. I could still see it happening though. 

No shit, sherlock. It's a dual-GPU card, that is to be expected for most but not all games. And it won't kill it, killing it implies that the GTX TITAN X will have no place in the market and die out, which has never been the case with AMD and NVIDIA. The Titan X will still be a better option for some people than the rumored 395x2, just as the 395x2 will be a better option for others than the Titan X.

Welp i give up :D

Welp i give up :D

Fanboys aren't supposed to give up though... 

Just progressively use less and less logic!

/s

I am decrypting a pattern. However I dont want to argue with a guy who says you can run a cpu on air cooling below ambient temperatures.

1. I'm not the one running that setup

2. I stated that it is possible with right motherboard BIOS/UEFI to underclock and volt CPU to drop to very low tempratures which normally is not possible in default settings on most motherboards and CPU's without tweaking

Get your facts straight before attacking someone

That's not physically possible.

TTL did it with a water cooler though.

I don't think you could transfer heat away from the processor fast enough to do that with an air cooler.

Fanboys aren't supposed to give up though... 

Just progressively use less and less logic!

/s

That's not physically possible.

TTL did it with a water cooler though.

I don't think you could transfer heat away from the processor fast enough to do that with an air cooler.

So, I should say -

SINCE THERE WAS A 295X2 THERE IS GOING TO BE A 395X2.

Logic.

So, I should say -

SINCE THERE WAS A 295X2 THERE IS GOING TO BE A 395X2.

Logic.

Why did you quote me inside  quote?

1. I'm not the one running that setup

2. I stated that it is possible with right motherboard BIOS/UEFI to underclock and volt CPU to drop to very low tempratures which normally is not possible in default settings on most motherboards and CPU's without tweaking

Get your facts straight before attacking someone

No matter how low your processor is running it sitll produces heat. Its impossible - 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/321987-below-ambient-with-air-or-water-cooling/

Why did you quote me inside  quote?

I have no idea...

Allso I dont think WC can even achieve below ambient. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/321987-below-ambient-with-air-or-water-cooling/

2600x2

3870x2

4870x2

R9 295x2

No idea what you're talking about. Don't see a pattern at all. /s