Need help to pick z97 motherboard (4 choices)

Choises are

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z97PRO_GAMER/ 145 euros  Asus pro gamer
http://www.asrock.com/mb/intel/z97%20extreme4/ 145 euros         asrock extreme 4
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z97X%20Killer... 155 euros     asrock fatal1tyx killer
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4952#ov    145 euros      gigabyte sniper g1

As you can see the price differences are minimal, so it all comes to down to hardware/software differences

Please help

Edit: The asus z87 plus could also suit my needs and its price is 110 euros but i dont know if its missing anything important...

Asrock fanboy here.... Get the killer X

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

asrock fanboy with a gigabyte ?

The OCF was sold out so I went with the next best thing

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

The OCF was sold out so I went with the next best thing

I see that coming you just wait for me when I´m finished with my OCF and then you´ll end up buying it too :).

OP I´d go with the AS Rock Killer

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Differences between those boards are minute and/or cosmetic.  Either go with cosmetics or go with whatever board brand you may have used in the past (if only because you are familiar with their software.

out of these i'd go with the ASUS pro gamer, hands down.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Differences between those boards are minute and/or cosmetic.  Either go with cosmetics or go with whatever board brand you may have used in the past (if only because you are familiar with their software.

Unfortunately i haven't used a desktop in a very long time.

Software wise which one has less bugs or more advantages ?

Asrock Fatality Killer or Asus Pro Gamer. 

out of these i'd go with the ASUS pro gamer, hands down.

I'd go Gigabyte

I see that coming you just wait for me when I´m finished with my OCF and then you´ll end up buying it too :).

OP I´d go with the AS Rock Killer

Asrock fanboy here.... Get the killer X

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2383187/motherboard-tier-list-z97-chipset.html

Found this guide and it looks like the pro gamer is the best, what do you think ? (about its credibility i mean)

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2383187/motherboard-tier-list-z97-chipset.html

Found this guide and it looks like the pro gamer is the best, what do you think ? (about its credibility i mean)

Should have said why i suggest the Pro gamer over the other board, must have been in a hurry..sorry about that!

To be honest, the Asrock Extreme 4 solid board because it's an higher-end 8+2 power phase board with good quality components...but i feel the Asus is a better pick because it most likely has all the features you need and the extra features of a gaming motherboard (good audio, good connectivity etc..) but it also looks as good or better as the z97 fatality...the UEFI and softwares that come with Asus motherboards is also much superior.

Those boards are all good choices anyways, make sure you look at the MSI Z97 G45 gaming and Z97 gaming 5 as well they are often very well priced and they also offer very solid features and flawless UEFI.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Should have said why i suggest the Pro gamer over the other board, must have been in a hurry..sorry about that!

To be honest, the Asrock Extreme 4 solid board because it's an higher-end 8+2 power phase board with good quality components...but i feel the Asus is a better pick because it most likely has all the features you need and the extra features of a gaming motherboard (good audio, good connectivity etc..) but it also looks as good or better as the z97 fatality...the UEFI and softwares that come with Asus motherboards is also much superior.

Those boards are all good choices anyways, make sure you look at the MSI Z97 G45 gaming and Z97 gaming 5 as well they are often very well priced and they also offer very solid features and flawless UEFI.

Thanks for the detailed answer.

I've noticed the msi boards but there is too much disatisfaction with them around the forums

I wanted the MSI MPower MAX ac but i cant find enough consumer reviews.

Getting ready to put the pro gamer in mine. the UEFI is one of the best on the market if not the best.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

MSI :P 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Pro gamer looks better. I suggest the Maximus VII but its more expensive