Best Buy will put a good price on a product the day their erect nipples go flaccid.

(never.)

@WinNut (I believe) has a collection of really great quotes from around LTT. I want this to be one of those xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Because the reference gpu is from Best Buy. They are not the place to go for deals on gpus, but unfortunately are the only place to get a reference 970 in the states (as far as I know. I would love to be proved wrong on this one.)

Because the reference gpu is from Best Buy. They are not the place to go for deals on gpus, but unfortunately are the only place to get a reference 970 in the states (as far as I know. I would love to be proved wrong on this one.)

Reference just means the original design of Nvidia/AMD.  Pretty much all OEMs sell a reference card, the only difference is they don't come in an Nvidia branded plain box.  So you can get reference everywhere.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Reference just means the original design of Nvidia/AMD. Pretty much all OEMs sell a reference card, the only difference is they don't come in an Nvidia branded plain box. So you can get reference everywhere.

But the gpu from best buy, linked above, has the sexy Nvidia stock blower cooler. There isn't anywhere else to get that particular cooler on a 970 other than best buy. But yes, many oems sell gpus with reference boards under their custom coolers.

But the gpu from best buy, linked above, has the sexy Nvidia stock blower cooler. There isn't anywhere else to get that particular cooler on a 970 other than best buy. But yes, many oems sell gpus with reference boards under their custom coolers.

found a reference for relatively cheap http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814132038

The Best Buy NVidia reference cards have an expensive aluminum block cooler which is more expensive to make than a lot of the aftermarket coolers.  Does it mean it is better, no, it is one of the best blower style coolers but unless you have a really tight space, the large fan coolers will out perform it.

That card you can't actually buy.  It is only sold as an option on a complete computer package deal.

Fractal Design Define R5 | i7-4790k | Corsair H80 | Asus Z97-Pro WiFi | 2 x EVGA GTX 970 SSC+ | 16GB G.Skill Sniper@1866MHz | Samsung 840 Evo 256 GB | 1TB + 750GB drives | EVGA 750W G2 | 27" BenQ IPS 1440p@60Hz | Windows 10

@TacticlTwinkie @yippy3000 what is your opinion on $50 more for refrence card, im debating it because i really really love the look of the refrence cooler but $50 is a huge spike for me, would you buy?

Best Buy will price match.

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?!, IF THEY DO I WILL GO IN ASAP TOMORROW AND BUY THAT IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?!, IF THEY DO I WILL GO IN ASAP TOMORROW AND BUY THAT IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!!

That is their policy. As long as the company who has the better price has the product in stock they have to price match.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Newegg is accepted.

Best Buy Price Match Guarantee

Best Buy Price Match Guarantee
  We won't be beat on price. We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.

The Details:

• At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.
  • We match BestBuy.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BestBuy.com purchases.
  • If we lower our price during the return and exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.
  • Our Price Match Guarantee covers one price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers.

Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

• The online prices of retailers not listed.
  • Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer.
  • Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace sellers) on websites.
  • Competitors' service prices, Best Buy For Business transactions, and BestBuy.com Marketplace items.
  • Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, deal of the day, daily deals, special hour sale event items, credit card offers, gift card offers, rent/lease to own items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, OUR GOD LINUS, THIS SITE AND THIS COMMUNITY @Razzaa