How many times will gta v get delayed

lovingGamer

How many times will gta v get delayed?

I'm starting to hate rockstar if they can't make a PC game in 1 year then, maybe they should stop making games for PC?

1 mention of a delay of GTA V on the internet will delay it by another month. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

As long as it takes. Stop complaining about the delays.

At least 36 more times. Maybe we will get it by the time ps4 gets gta 6?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Flamewar is coming. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

If its an amaizng port i really dont care how long it takes.

if it is a bad port after all this time everyone on the internet will fry them....

As long as it takes. Stop complaining about the delays.

No.

If its an amaizng port i really dont care how long it takes.

if it is a bad port after all this time everyone on the internet will fry them....

even if it takes 5 or 10 years?

No.

Well keep complaining like a child. There's nothing you can do about the release. It's just a game.

gta487 now released for ps8... sorry for the delay pc's still working on number 5

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

If this means they will increase texture quality to a non-2004 level i'm all for delays.

Because lol @ those 4K screenshots they released. Texture quality was really, REALLY bad.

that will no happen, do you remember GTA IV i don't expect GTA V to be much but... really taking this long for release

I really don't want another GTA IV, I have almost 2 hours logged on steam, all of those are from crashed launches while trying to fix the game to make it run on a modern PC. So I really don't care too much how long it takes, as long as it works and runs well on a modern PC.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

Why are you asking us? No one knows

Please complain elsewhere, delay will only mean it will be better at release, they don't want to repeat GTA IV.

oh oh we will see! how better will GTA V be :)

And i was just asking cause i can ASK.

Ok I hate the internet  in the respect they like taking everything to the extreme. 

I obviously meant like a few years 1-2 possible 3 max. 

Perhaps if you had thought it thought i through you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question then again....

tumblr_ljkhl3MV9R1qav29fo1_500.gif

1 mention of a delay of GTA V on the internet will delay it by another month. 

Dude that's what I was thinking. They are probably delaying it because people talk about it lol. Would be funny if that was the reason. I can just imagine some Rockstar employee reading LTT and delaying the game because of all the posts.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

As long as the game takes to be done correctly

Quit your bitching

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Dude that's what I was thinking. They are probably delaying it because people talk about it lol. Would be funny if that was the reason. I can just imagine some Rockstar employee reading LTT and delaying the game because of all the posts.

ahahahahahahhahahaha

69 million

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

As long as the game takes to be done correctly

Quit your bitching

Agreed. I've waited for GTA V for a long time. I don't mind waiting for it if they are improving the game.

Be realistic. lol

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Agreed. I've waited for GTA V for a long time. I don't mind waiting for it if they are improving the game.

As long as it is good I'll be happy

Kinda regretting pre-ordering RN, but it was either that or buy it day one, no matter what

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Tbh, the delays don't bother me. 

Gaben has put off Half Life 3 for so long, i've gotten over raging at lengthy delays.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Be realistic. lol

I don't want to wait 3 more months!, and i'm canceling Pre-order :)

I will not buy game on PC i have it on my PS4 :)