Noctua NF-F12 140mm equivalent?

Jimstah87

Hey LTT forum, just wondering here what the Noctua 140mm equivalent would be of their 120mm NF-F12?

I will need the model number, cheers!

If one would exist it would have the model number NF-F14... but it doesn't

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Hey LTT forum, just wondering here what the Noctua 140mm equivalent would be of their 120mm NF-F12?

I will need the model number, cheers!

I asked the noctua support that they said Noctua NF-A 14

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Noctua only distinguishes between airflow and pressure optimisation in 120mm (NF-S12A vs. NF-F12), NF-A14 works nicely both on rads and as a case fan!

I asked the noctua support that they said Noctua NF-A 14

Yep, that's pretty much it.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

My favourite 140mm is BitFenix Spectre Pro, FYI. Slightly louder - but it significantly outperforms any Noctua fan in both air pressure and outright flow. So you can just turn down the RPM's and it willl become quieter than the Noctua at the same flow rates. You don't need a fan's decibel rating to be low for it to actually be quiet. I've never heard mine, they are constantly below ambient noise levels.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y