[RUMOR] Nexus 8 to be made by huawei

Wait .....

What ??.

The next Nexus device is being rumored this week to be taking on a decidedly more Chinese origin than hardware of the past. Suggestions from sources inside China say Huawei may be in a good spot to take on the Google-centric Android line of devices that've been central to the software-makers plan for Android total world domination. This rumor suggests that Huawei could be ready to announce a brand new Nexus phone late in the year 2015. What you're seeing here could be the near future.

nexus2222.jpg

:blink:

Source :-http://www.slashgear.com/huawei-nexus-8-is-this-googles-future-27370849/

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

Nice news post.

10/10 - IGN

The phone looks blue. wot wot wot wot m88888?

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Nice news post.

10/10 - IGN

such news post, very quality, so wow

The title is uninformative and clickbaity and the article itself is just speculation.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Nice - IMO Huawei is seriously underrated and really deserves this. I still don't believe it though, at this point its just another rumor.

Are the services like waranty, software/os update, etc done by Google or the phone manufacturer in the Nexus line? If those are covered by the phone manufacturer, RIP to Nexus line I'd say, Huawei is really bad at customer services, their fb page is full of angry people demanding updates and they never respond, only respond to those who said "your phone is great, I like your phone, blablabla. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Nope... Its gold n white

But if you increase the saturation

not sure why OP is freaking out

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The title has as much quality as how much OP implies Chinese phone manufacturers do.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

actually there are some rumors that this nexus phone would be a China-only nexus phone, and the soc in it would be OEM's soc... (thus people started the rumors about Huawei manufacturing the next nexus phone, as Huawei is one of the a few OEMs in China that manufacture their own socs, amd the original rumor is that a Chinese OEM will build the next Nexus phone, and it may have the OEM's own soc...)

not sure why OP is freaking out

me too... Huawei's qc is not that bad... 

Is this a phone or a tablet?

Neither ..

Its a phablet by the looks of it ..

And .. I modified the title and the op ..

Removed the childishness :) .

Although ..

1000019-00-00-00-00_lg.png

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

I've bought a Huawei phone three years ago and I regret it, so I don't think that this is going to be a good thing.

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

*Yawn*

Call me when they announce a new Nexus 10. I don't see the point of smaller tablets because our phones are already so big. I don't see the point in getting an 8" (or even 8.9" for that matter) tablet if I am going to have a phone over 5" as well.

what happened to that google leak a month or so ago saying sony was going to do it?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

what happened to that google leak a month or so ago saying sony was going to do it?

They could make more than one Nexus phone @ a time...

besides the original rumor stated that this phone could be for the Chinese market. As you know, Chinese government blocked acess to Google's websites and their applications in China. This could be a possible way to get into the Chinese market, with the least modification on the OS...

(Motorola also modified the OS on Nexus 6 so that it could be sold in China...)

So what? Huawei is an excellent manufacturer. 

Interested in Business and Technology

So what? Huawei is an excellent manufacturer. 

But bad at customer service, just take a look at their fb pages, the software one and the main one, full of angry customers and what do they do, ignore all of them, eventually they just gave up requesting. They deliver tons of empty promises about software updates. If you dare to voice your concern more frequent than usual, they will ban you. They promised those 2012~13 model phone android 4.1 long time ago, now the Avengers 2 is coming soon and we get nothing. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

But bad at customer service, just take a look at their fb pages, the software one and the main one, full of angry customers and what do they do, ignore all of them, eventually they just gave up requesting. They deliver tons of empty promises about software updates. If you dare to voice your concern more frequent than usual, they will ban you. They promised those 2012~13 model phone android 4.1 long time ago, now the Avengers 2 is coming soon and we get nothing.

Luckily costumer support is handled by Google.

Interested in Business and Technology

..I don't see any mentions of it being a nexus 8 anywhere... especially since it says it'll be a phone...

This is good by the way, huawei is known for value-oriented phones (damn good ones, too) so maybe google will get back on their tracks and offer the same value they used to in pre-nexus 6 devices.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*