Gamers Diets. Throw your suggestion.

orbofshingeki

well i'm one to work during the day and game at night. during the day i would have 6 bakery freshly made donuts. 2 white icing, 2 angel cream and 2 glazed. i would have a few cans throughout the day of rootbeer. and would have something big for lunch like a large BBQ chicken cheese steak with curly fries. then i would go home have dinner whatever it is. game on Destiny. drink alot of homemade tea and eat chips and junk. i know this is a terrible life style right now. i'm just curious. whats everyones daily dose of food and drank?

Specs: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.7ghz  GPU: GTX 1660 TI

drink water instead of soft drinks, carrots and stuff like this with some yoghurt dip and you are good to go

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Good luck with them kidney stones.

I personally try to drink only water and eat moderately healthy foods.

Mtn Dew and Doritos cuz I need dem 360 no scopes.

I wake up at 9.30(same time classes begin) I basically drink max of 3 cups of coffee a day and eat only once which is at about 5pm and sleep at 5 am.

but I smoke a lot.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

...I usually eat a full lunch and dinner and then some biscuits/snack/whatever in small quantities inbetween... and drink mostly water.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I eat whatever I like and drink whatever I like too. Mostly if I ever get food poisoning, I take a dump and it's all good. 

One coffee at 6 in the morning, another at 12, and the last at 10pm on gaming nights. oh and oreos, oreos are great. When I am feeling extra healthy I will eat some carrot sticks drenched in ranch dressing

wow, thats a lot of bees!

drink water instead of soft drinks, carrots and stuff like this with some yoghurt dip and you are good to go

yeah i know i really should be drinking just water lol

Lots of water. 2 liters + 2 cups of coffee. Brown bread, potatoes, steak

And excersize, at least 5 up to 8 times per week

White bread and soda is like diabeties

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

be121b5083222db005c900544ce4e34af9907bcfI eat whatever I like and drink whatever I like too. Mostly if I ever get food poisoning, I take a dump and it's all good.

All I drink is water and I eat nothing for breakfast most of the time, lunch and dinner I pig out most of the time, I dont really exercise so its starting to catch up to me in the past 3 years ive been pc gaming. Its time for a lifestyle change.... :(

Rose's are red violets are blue, without computers I'd know not what to do.

Lots of water. 2 liters + 2 cups of coffee. Brown bread, potatoes, steak

And excersize, at least 5 up to 8 times per week

White bread and soda is like diabeties

3430982+_1ba0f4e3eb23c5a904bcb5e1df9d991

If grinding in MMOs have taught me anything in life is no one has time for bodily functions like "eating" or "sleeping". It does nothing but slow you down! Though no, I usually just drink soda until I have to use the restroom, then I just stop drinking soda (no one has time for the restroom either). Put 9 hours into Dying Light last Sunday for my day off without eating.

be121b5083222db005c900544ce4e34af9907bcfI eat whatever I like and drink whatever I like too. Mostly if I ever get food poisoning, I take a dump and it's all good.

I know, I'm very happy that my body can keep up with this lifestyle

Lots of water, lots of store-bought juice, lots of fruit. And fried chicken with tofu and rice. Basically that's my daily diet

I eat a lot of protein. Chicken, Pork, Fish, eggs and throw in some carbs like Rice/potatoes and eat vegetables and fruits for the rest. I also drink a lot of milk.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

dorrytoes and mountan jew

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Holy shit, for some reason I read German diets, twice.

I was about to suggest Bratwurst but....

Anyway, energy drinks, hot pockets, (for the Dutchies Broodje Bapao) and noodles are in a stereotype gamer diet.

My diet though is not that. (well energy drinks sometimes)

Alcohol (mostly whisky and rum), Wendy's cheeseburgers, Mountain Dew Voltage. Sometimes I eat ramen noodles.

-J.T.