I guess I'm not into competitive games anymore? Advice on MP games for me?

ManOfDisguise

Why do people always have to defend themselves for mentioning Runescape as a game they like, like they should be embarrassed to play it.

Because people always joke about it, I'm just trying to make it clear that I'm not one of those people. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I am not sure if this fits into the category but I really think Moba's are fun such as LoL or Strife, Dota.

Easy to learn but hard to master :-)

Dota 2 is amazing.

I have spend nearly 1500 hours playing it and I'm still just learning how the game works. Ignore comments about russians and southern americans ruining your game, it's bullshit. Just play some matches and don't forget to add people who you've enjoyed playing with. Communication is key and this is what makes the game fun and full of surprises. 

It also has a big learning curve when it comes to mechanics, but for me that made it all more the fun. Just start off with a hero you like, and watch some tutorials on youtube so you won't quit it altogether after one match.

It's a challenge all right.

Oh trust me I tried MOBAs. LoL, Smite and Dota 2. I made myself try them and like them but I just couldnt. I played with friends and it was fun at times but whenever I play solo, well I don't. I just cant play MOBAs solo they seem extremely boring solo to me. And since 90% of the time I play games solo w randoms MOBAs dont fit me. The whole genre doesnt fit me

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Battlefield 4,

Battlefield 3, there are quite a lot of max ranks but about 80% of people are nothing special

or minecraft

Battlefield 3 is the best game I've ever played.

BF went only downhill after BC2 to me. BC2 was the best one imo. After that it is less destruction, worse effects, not as good gunplay and overall gameplay, etc. I'm tired of BF and BF3 was good while I played it but as BF keeps going it seems less and less interesting to me

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Just play whatever you enjoy, don't care about online rankings or people saying you are bad.

But why dont you continue to play those games but without some special commitment? Play for fun.

I guess this might be the best thing to do for me atm. I might keep playing WoT for a while and just try to forget about the grinding and elitist playerbase. But I just always want the next tank in the line! Makes me wana grind and thats what makes me tired of this game so many times.

Specs of my PC:

Oh trust me I tried MOBAs. LoL, Smite and Dota 2. I made myself try them and like them but I just couldnt. I played with friends and it was fun at times but whenever I play solo, well I don't. I just cant play MOBAs solo they seem extremely boring solo to me. And since 90% of the time I play games solo w randoms MOBAs dont fit me. The whole genre doesnt fit me

A friend of me has this same stance versus the game.

I know I can't convince you, so good luck on your search.

It's not competetive, but I highly recommend Max Payne 1 and 2 if you're bored.

You can skip 3, does not add to the great story.

A friend of me has this same stance versus the game.

I know I can't convince you, so good luck on your search.

It's not competetive, but I highly recommend Max Payne 1 and 2 if you're bored.

You can skip 3, does not add to the great story.

I own and finished 3 :PP. Might as well pick up some good SP game when it comes out. But I still wana continue in MP gaming.

Specs of my PC:

Plants vs zombies garden warfare. A step down from the all out madness of cod, battlefield etc.
It may look like a silly game but i can vouch for it..i too have gone off multiplayer shooter games...they just don't entertain me anymore..pvz garden warfare though...so goooood

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I get your situation with World of Tanks, it sucks, but I say screw what other people think and keep at it if you really enjoy the game.

There's nothing wrong with taking a break from competitive gaming and trying something more casual/fun or maybe genres you've never tried before. 

I get your situation with World of Tanks, it sucks, but I say screw what other people think and keep at it if you really enjoy the game.

There's nothing wrong with taking a break from competitive gaming and trying something more casual/fun or maybe genres you'll never tried before. 

^This. I can't be bothered with these types of games anymore and since...i have found myself playing games like hitman absolution.....which btw is a great game i bought yesterday..slightly off the subject but the disguise in this game are great. I knocked out a white guy with a cowboy hat on, took his clothes and once he was undressed etc....he was a black guy...a true masters of disguise game :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Played CSGO for 1.5k hrs but got tired of the whole competitive gameplay, ranking system(cared too much about rank, was a DMG so nothing super good but not bad either). Got back to World of Tanks a couple weeks ago but this game is FILLED with what the players in that game call by a term "unicums" which are people with high stats and winrate and man, the game is filled with them. You can a lot of the times ask about advice on the forum and they swarm you with how bad your stats are, etc. 

Now is the problem here that I am simply not interested in competitive games anymore or is there something more to it? I have the time to dedicate to these games(even though I have school but not much stuff in school atm and Im doing pretty well)but I just dont feel like it, maybe even am lazy to do so. 

Now I still am interested in playing action packed MP games but maybe some that aren't ones that you have to dedicate to too much or ones that aren't filled with elitist players or ones that don't require to grind too much if at all.

Any advice on some games that could fit me?

Diablo 3

War Thunder. The game is quite good for F2P, little to no pay2win. And also, graphically, its like Skyrim with tanks.

_Untitled_000010.jpg

I own and finished 3 :PP. Might as well pick up some good SP game when it comes out. But I still wana continue in MP gaming.

By the way, why don't you start playing the Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha. You can play it while the community is working on it. It's pretty fun and they give you ton of stuff to do.

I guess this might be the best thing to do for me atm. I might keep playing WoT for a while and just try to forget about the grinding and elitist playerbase. But I just always want the next tank in the line! Makes me wana grind and thats what makes me tired of this game so many times.

I have to show you something :)

mwv6ab.jpg

I never played with tier 10 :)

You probably think Im idiot for playing this much without getting tier 10s but thats how I like it :)

Mass effect three mp,

i should make myself a macro for that sentence :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Mass effect three mp,

i should make myself a macro for that sentence :P

Alas i doubt anyone will try it, games got too much content to unlock for a new player.

But Advanced warfare is quite good and it doesn't take long to get used to the movement system and the aim you picked up in CS go will help.

RGob.png

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

800 hours of arma 3 and I still love it.

600hrs in 3 monhts xD

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have to show you something :)

mwv6ab.jpg

I never played with tier 10 :)

You probably think Im idiot for playing this much without getting tier 10s but thats how I like it :)

On my old acc I had only 4k battles but if I would focus one line I could easily have a t10 tank and maybe even 2 or 3. But I played w a lot of lines at once so only got to t7 in 2 lines. Now I play arty only(american atm)

Specs of my PC:

Hearthstone or Warframe maybe ?

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Alas i doubt anyone will try it, games got too much content to unlock for a new player.

But Advanced warfare is quite good and it doesn't take long to get used to the movement system and the aim you picked up in CS go will help.

Yeah, thats true... its a real time investment, especially starting at this point. Worth a shot though. :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?