NH D15 owners?

Gravesend

Hi, I am currently looking at cpu coolers and was originally going to get a Corsair H100i however I heard they can get a little noisy. I mean the noise wouldn't bother me too much but less wouldn't hurt.

I have a 8350 cpu and will the nh d15 keep it cool like the h100i would? And how is the noise? One more thing also, does the nh d15 get in the way of your memory? Mine is a little tall.

NH-D15 can get in the way of memory, but can possibly cool better than the H100i.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

d15 is better in my opinion than h100i it stays almost the same temps and ur pc is looking perffff beautiful, its super quiet(depends on ur case ofc mine was a corsair 700 or 750d or something it was almost silent in my ears!)

it doesnt get in the way of my hyperX savage,Genesis , fury Rams ;) hope helped u so far

You can just move the front D15 fan up slightly. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yes, the second fan CAN be in the way of the memory modules, but usually there is enough case clearence to mount it either above it or on the other side of the heatsink

My vote goes to the D15. I bought it just cause I'm a massive fan of the D14 I like the way it looks (guess one of the few who also likes the way noctua fans used to look like not the newer industrial one).

so long as your chassis can fit it why not :)

Live your life like a dream.

NH-D15 can get in the way of memory, but can possibly cool better than the H100i.

D15 has decent RAM clearance, so long as you're not running freakishly tall high-profile memory.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

I actually have Corsair Vengeance Pro memory, would they be good to go?

I actually have Corsair Vengeance Pro memory, would they be good to go?

Yes, it would fit just fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.