Heaven Society - Week 36 (Mushi-shi)

It's better for him, he was getting stressed and other stuff.

Yup .

He had other problems too that didnt clash well with the forum.

Really sucks since he was one of the most informed members around.

Ooh it won!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

10 hours of work here... that commute however I'm spared from that..

I'm gonna sleep in a bit as well.

Are all of these images from that same artist you posted a while ago in the main thread?

Blarg

Are all of these images from that same artist you posted a while ago in the main thread?

No this time it's art from various different artists.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

3 seasons!? Oh god... I'm already having trouble finishing one season of 12 episodes in a week...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 seasons!? Oh god... I'm already having trouble finishing one season of 12 episodes in a week...

well good thing for you that this is 2 weeks lol

You can do it I believe in you!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow fred you trust on a fellow human being.

I saw a post of you in which you said you had no hope in humanity .

Progress.

I also thought he DECLINE HUMANITY. Get it? Humanity Has Decline? Bad joke. sorry. doesnt make sense. -10/1.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Progress.

"I never had faith in humanity so having it restored is impossible."

-Fred'sInnerAnimeLine

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Progress.

I did say my view was neutral, not having hope in humanity isn't necessarily bad. Its just taking humanity "as-is" in a sense. Humanity does things we consider morally wrong and morally right so therefore having hope and not having hope is all but the same.

5 episodes in and I have to say, I really like it. Gives me something to do when I'm not doing homework or working (which is during normal waking hours for most people, including my friends). 

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

A 3 season? dear lord to much anime not enough time! i'll have to call out sick at work for a week or something x.x

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Speaking of multiple seasons. How is this one broke up? first season is 24 episode then 2nd and 3rd are 12 episode seasons? That is what I have found.

Blarg

Speaking of multiple seasons. How is this one broke up? first season is 24 episode then 2nd and 3rd are 12 episode seasons? That is what I have found.

Mushi-Shi is 26 episodes and Mushi-Shi -Next Passage- is 20 episodes.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Mushi-Shi is 26 episodes and Mushi-Shi -Next Passage- is 20 episodes.

alright. I will have to check when I get home.

Blarg

First season may be its own thing the second 2 seasons are years newer and may have little to no connection to the first but im not sure

So this is a double week then? should rename the thread to Week 36 & 37

Damn. gonna take a long time until my suggestion is featured. Speaking of series, this is a nice one

post-56383-0-60140300-1424683456.gif

post-56383-0-60140300-1424683456.gif

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I think im liking the remake better than the original, though im watching it right now. I do also own and have read the entire manga.

I never catched up on these... lol. It all goes so fast!

So much anime, so little time.

Needed to quote @Typho from a week ago:

surprisingly I only have a problem with the first frame.

First season may be its own thing the second 2 seasons are years newer and may have little to no connection to the first but im not sure

If your talking about the new one its just that a new one, they re-did it. They did try to stick to different storied though. Mushishi is definitely not an any with a large over arching plot though so doesnt matter too much.

If your talking about the new one its just that a new one, they re-did it. They did try to stick to different storied though. Mushishi is definitely not an any with a large over arching plot though so doesnt matter too much.

ya i watched the original but have not watched the new one and only recently found out about it. As i recall most of it was only connected by the main character and a general story line but nothing that connected each episode really

ya i watched the original but have not watched the new one and only recently found out about it. As i recall most of it was only connected by the main character and a general story line but nothing that connected each episode really

Theres some backstory thats important on episode 12 .

That is useful later on.