Heaven Society - Week 36 (Mushi-shi)

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Anime!

Mushi-shi

key_art_mushi_shi.jpg

Synopsis

"Mushi": the most basic forms of life in the world. They exist without any goals or purposes aside from simply "being." They are beyond the shackles of the words "good" and "evil." Mushi can exist in countless forms and are capable of mimicking things from the natural world such as plants, diseases, and even phenomena like rainbows.

This is, however, just a vague definition of these entities that inhabit the vibrant world of Mushishi, as to even call them a form of life would be an oversimplification. Detailed information on Mushi is scarce because the majority of humans are unaware of their existence.

So what are Mushi and why do they exist? This is the question that a "Mushi-shi," Ginko, ponders constantly. Mushi-shi are those who research Mushi in hopes of understanding their place in the world's hierarchy of life.

Ginko chases rumors of occurrences that could be tied to Mushi, all for the sake of finding an answer.

It could, after all, lead to the meaning of life itself...

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Funimation

Crunchyroll(Season 2)

Hulu

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @ Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @cesrai @Toddwjp

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

Heard lots of great things about this series, I'm looking forward to this week!

sample_80530c639d74ea81262808320806bd5ef

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Not all tags are working so here you go guys:

Still editing to tag all people.

Stop, you don't need to do that. I edit the tags afterwards.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Its too late.

it sluke 110 am.

sleep you sick duck.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Its too late.

it sluke 110 am.

sleep you sick duck.

Go get some rest...

Also, will watch once my schedule opens up... for now... recovery...

Pulling 8 hours a day of work and study for five days with 6-hour daily commutes is hellish...

Go get some rest...

Also, will watch once my schedule opens up... for now... recovery...

Pulling 8 hours a day of work and study for five days with 6-hour daily commutes is hellish...

10 hours of work here... that commute however I'm spared from that..

I'm gonna sleep in a bit as well.

sample_7b5706f857c1fbe0974995edb841d4830

Stop, you don't need to do that. I edit the tags afterwards.

I already did so ??? no problem double mentioning is still good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

members I couldn't tag for some reason

@Fruits Punch Samurai G @Archangel1994 

As a future note, you don't need to tag people. I'm aware the tagging system doesn't get everyone on the first go, I always fix the tags after I make the thread. We don't need to double tag people.

I already did so ??? no problem double mentioning is still good.

Some members wouldn't agree lol, I've done it by accident before.

sample_7c99246fce3f007afd69c6eddbacb0197

It's a good anime (Mushi-shi) so far. 2 episodes in.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

As a future note, you don't need to tag people. I'm aware the tagging system doesn't get everyone on the first go, I always fix the tags after I make the thread. We don't need to double tag people.

Some members wouldn't agree lol, I've done it by accident before.

-snip-

Don't worry I will talk to them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@Archangel1994 

Archangel left LTT, he wrote a Departure Thread D':

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Archangel left LTT, he wrote a Departure Thread D':

Ohh... yeah I forgot his name.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Ohh... yeah I forgot his name.

HOW DARETH THY FORGETH HIS NAME! HE WAS A GREAT MEMBER!

Shakespearean in 9th grade FTW??

Ill watch mushi-shi after i finish FMAB

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Remember people : There are 3 seasons of Mushishi : Mushishi ( 2006 ) , Mushishi Zokushou and Mushishi Zokushou 2nd season 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

God I really need to catch up on these, I've missed like 3 weeks in a row. DAMN YOU SCHOOL

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

HOW DARETH THY FORGETH HIS NAME! HE WAS A GREAT MEMBER!

Shakespearean in 9th grade FTW??

Ill watch mushi-shi after i finish FMAB

I'm glad he moved on.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

God I really need to catch up on these, I've missed like 3 weeks in a row. DAMN YOU SCHOOL

I never catched up on these... lol. It all goes so fast!

So much anime, so little time.

Needed to quote @Typho from a week ago:

first-world-otaku-problems_o_865767.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I never catched up on these... lol. It all goes so fast!

So much anime, so little time.

Needed to quote @Typho from a week ago:

I can count this as a 2 week series if you guys want. It really is a good watch.

I can count this as a 2 week series if you guys want. It really is a good watch.

I have been telling you we should do that for months lol or more likely I mentioned it months ago lol

3 seasons to watch eh?, i'm looking foward to this

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

that's a good idea, if we want to see all seasons we need more time

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

How come?

It's better for him, he was getting stressed and other stuff.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ