I need HELP from someone with a verified paypal

Mbarton

Hey guys today i got paypal refill card i put 101$ on it. The problem is is that paypal requires you to have a verified paypal account that means you verified by tax/ssn i totally forgot that my account isn't verified and i need to tranfer the money now so i don't have time to do it if anyone has a paypal i can borrow (i know that sound sketchy) that would be awesome or even more secure for both uf us let me remote into you pc AFTER you log in so that i can add the money and transfer it to my account. i can even leave 5$ if it helps.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I don't believe this is allowed according to the CoC. Can you get your parents to set up a paypal account and verify their credentials over the phone? 

Why are you in a rush to get it done? 

EDIT: I could help but I don't play around like this with finances. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

just put in your SSN

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

just put in your SSN

it says it will take up to 2/3 days

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

when i got a prepaid card, it just asked for my SSN, I put it in and got my number instantly

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

What do you need so urgently for $5? :P

I don't believe this is allowed according to the CoC. Can you get your parents to set up a paypal account and verify their credentials over the phone? 

Why are you in a rush to get it done? 

EDIT: I could help but I don't play around like this with finances. 

The problem is not my age or anything (if thats why you brout up the parent thing) i need it so urgently cause i nned to pay my phone since im ill be on a business trint for 4 days im leaving tonight

What do you need so urgently for $5? :P

Its 101$ i said id leave 5$ in  someones account if they help me

when i got a prepaid card, it just asked for my SSN, I put it in and got my number instantly

really weird 

Nah man, but you can borrow

Linus's  Lamborghini

the position of your post gave my eyes cancer. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Nah man, but you can borrow

Linus's  Lamborghini

the pink one in your profile pic ill take that anyday lol

The problem is not my age or anything (if thats why you brout up the parent thing) i need it so urgently cause i nned to pay my phone since im ill be on a business trint for 4 days im leaving tonight

Sorry, I just took 5 away from 10 and I was left with 5. So I assumed whatever you needed was $5.

Sorry mate, I'd happily help you if I had known you better. See if you can get a friend you know to help pay for the bill? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sorry mate, I'd happily help you if I had known you better. See if you can get a friend you know to help pay for the bill? 

Thanks for the support ill try. (new goal get a friend lol)

Thanks for the support ill try. (new goal get a friend lol)

Well shit you didn't need to make it sound depressing lol... How much do you owe your carrier? Can your parents help you cover it for now?

the position of your post gave my eyes cancer. 

Oops, Didn't mean to do that.

the pink one in your profile pic ill take that anyday lol

It's 200 cents if you want it. But I doubt you can afford it.

I like chocolate milk.

its okay, that profile picture cured my eyes. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

It's 200 cents if you want it. But I doubt you can afford it.

OHHHHHHH its a troll i didn't see that he only had the post that are here. i dont usually judge people based n there post count but i cant help it here

Well shit you didn't need to make it sound depressing lol... How much do you owe your carrier? Can your parents help you cover it for now?

i just ment it as a joke lol  my bill is going to be 65$ i think... my parents cant i also dont live with them so we dont talk to much it would seem bad if i up and suddenly said can i barrow money.

Hey guys today i got paypal refill card i put 101$ on it. The problem is is that paypal requires you to have a verified paypal account that means you verified by tax/ssn i totally forgot that my account isn't verified and i need to tranfer the money now so i don't have time to do it if anyone has a paypal i can borrow (i know that sound sketchy) that would be awesome or even more secure for both uf us let me remote into you pc AFTER you log in so that i can add the money and transfer it to my account. i can even leave 5$ if it helps.

Man this is sketchy as Hell!

How do you normally pay your phone bill??

Pay with a CC, then pay it off in full with funds from your paypal after it's verified.

Pay with a CC, then pay it off in full with funds from your paypal after it's verified.

I know its sketchy for me to im giving someone 100 bucks and i have to trust they dont Chang there password or something. i cant use my CC it has to come out of Paypal unfortunately  

@Mbarton and I have been friends for a while, I tried to help him earlier but my account isn't verified either so... yeah, its legit.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

@Mbarton and I have been friends for a while, I tried to help him earlier but my account isn't verified either so... yeah, its legit.

Thanks bud 

It usaly just gets taken out of my paypal byt the last time i got paid was in cash. it was easier for my client so i was like ill just get a refill card

Then spot your friend $65 for his phone bill and he can pay you back (you'd only have to wait a few days for his account to be verified). Problem solved.