tips for getting out of silver 1?

MattTheMayor

placed horribly because when i got cs go, i just went straight to comp because i didn't know lol. 

i don't belong here. im always having a k/d of 25/10 after every game and my team mates are just liquid ass starch. although, once in a while i stumble upon great team mates.

i don't really feel comfortable playing with anyone on here because i don't like to talk lol. i'm a fast typer though

so any tips?

The best way would be to get a team of people at your level and use voice communication.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Get a friend around the same skill level as you. and both of you learn some smokes and stuff like that

and bait your shitty teammates

edit: Oh and one more thing USE A MIC PLEASE

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Get use to having your crosshair at head height

learn how to use smokes and flashes

Have patience

dont complain and get angry if somebody's smurfing (you wont get better vsing silvers all day)

Find friends to play with

listen for people scoping in/dropping and picking up the bomb/picking up weapons/foot steps/etc

Use a mic

only call what you know is a 100% true eg if you see 4 long dont call all long call 4 long

DM always helps

I started out at Silver 2, I pretty much dug myself into the community and played a lot then naturally rose and rose. Watch Youtube channels like WarOwl and Twitch streams from pro players, you will start to catch on. BTW, i'm a DMG right now.

only call what you know is a 100% true eg if you see 4 long dont call all long call 4 long.

So much this, you can literally throw the game with a dumb call.

me and my friend can coach you if you want :)

im mg1 and my friend is LEM.

you can play a game with us and we will say what to do and what you did wrong. dont expect to do good since it will be higher ranks.

here is some videos you should watch:

i know i said some videos but if you go to that youtubers channel he has a series called "matchmaking academy" were he gets demo's (matches he can replay) from followers and reviews thems. he says what they did wrong and good and what they need to work on :).

I started out at Silver 2, I pretty much dug myself into the community and played a lot then naturally rose and rose. Watch Youtube channels like WarOwl and Twitch streams from pro players, you will start to catch on. BTW, i'm a DMG right now.

lucky

getting out of silver hell is hard

silver 2 after 33 wins

EVEN PLAYING WITH HIGHER RANKS AND STILL GETTING MVPs

like S3, S4, SE, GN2 

lucky

silver 2 after 33 wins

like S3, S4, SE, GN2

Trust me, its gonna feel like that in every rank, you're gonna say the same thing in nova and the same thing in an and I'm currently stuck in DMG and feeling the same way lol

lucky

silver 2 after 33 wins

like S3, S4, SE, GN2 

You tend to need 3-5 wins in a row to rank up

the ranking system in cs is stupid tbh

Yes the ranking system is stupid and full of smurfs, but you should be able to get to Nova purely through DM (yes I know you can get to higher ranks purely through DM too, but I'm saying without too much commitment). Like if you play training maps for a few hours a day for a week or 2 you should be getting 3-4 kills every round easily.

Yes the ranking system is stupid and full of smurfs, but you should be able to get to Nova purely through DM (yes I know you can get to higher ranks purely through DM too, but I'm saying without too much commitment). Like if you play training maps for a few hours a day for a week or 2 you should be getting 3-4 kills every round easily.

smurfs are good for the game tbh, it gives ppl a chance to vs people who aren't shit and learn some things

I was more or less talking about how you can drop 30+ bombs 3 games in a row and still not rank up

You tend to need 3-5 wins in a row to rank up

the ranking system in cs is stupid tbh

even with a 6 win streak with playing with higher ranks, still stuck.

Trust me, its gonna feel like that in every rank, you're gonna say the same thing in nova and the same thing in an and I'm currently stuck in DMG and feeling the same way lol

and now Silver 3 :D

tried my best in every match

AenJD38.jpg