Razer hate

Samdb

Most people complain about apple because of their overpriced macbook pro line, etc and phones. personally i never liked ios, so this doesn't include me but i know a ot of people who hate the price to performance ratio.

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

What's the point of this thread? If you are happy with your Razer product, well, whooppee doo! You started this thread asking why many hate Razer, and yet you take it upon yourself to defend Razer....psst, they have a marketing department for that. You want to know why there's this hate? Peeps have stated various reasons, yet you feel a need to rebutt them. Why? Why do you feel a need to represent Razer?

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

My friends' boss had to throw his Macbook down the stairs about 50 times to break it. 

He wanted an upgrade by claiming on the warranty.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose

What's the point of this thread? If you are happy with your Razer product, well, whooppee doo! You started this thread asking why many hate Razer, and yet you take it upon yourself to defend Razer....psst, they have a marketing department for that. You want to know why there's this hate? Peeps have stated various reasons, yet you feel a need to rebutt them. Why? Why do you feel a need to represent Razer?

Because I, as a customer, am very pleased with their products and am willing to stand by them based on past experiences with the company.

Because I, as a customer, am very pleased with their products and am willing to stand by them based on past experiences with the company.

It's fine that you are satisfied with their product, fine.....IF the product is really THAT good, let it speak for itself. To me, you're just some dude with a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Razer.....I've not the time nor inclination to argue with you how badly I think of Razer. They do have some decent products, but the price they ask for them is ridiculous. Anyway, maybe i'm jaded, I'm going to leave this silly thread and let you live your dream in LaLa land.....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Personally i have no idea where razer get's some of it's ideas with the color scheme, most pc gamers that have a color scheme have it, with eiter blue,red,white, those are the most common colors so why make it green? as for razer's idea on keyboard switches and mecanicals, they only have one mechanical and instead of giving it mx browns, or reds  they opt for one of the loudest switches made. all their other keyboards are sadly chiclet or non mechanical, it's like iv'e never understood razer's marketing ideas. what are they trying to do? as for the mice, their just fine i love my naga, but as for keyboards it's like their trying to not appeal to gamers, the majority of us want mechanical keyboards, usually Mx cherry reds/browns. yet they opt for the opposite of that. idk thats my thoughts on their keyboard section.

Personally i have no idea where razer get's some of it's ideas with the color scheme, most pc gamers that have a color scheme have it, with eiter blue,red,white, those are the most common colors so why make it green? as for razer's idea on keyboard switches and mecanicals, they only have one mechanical and instead of giving it mx browns, or blues they opt for one of the loudest switches made. all their other keyboards are sadly chiclet or non mechanical, it's like iv'e never understood razer's marketing ideas. what are they trying to do? as for the mice, their just fine i love my naga, but as for keyboards it's like their trying to not appeal to gamers, the majority of us want mechanical keyboards, usually Mx cherry reds/browns/blues. yet they opt for the opposite of that. idk thats my thoughts on their keyboard section.

The Blackwidow does have Cherry MX Blues...

It's fine that you are satisfied with their product, fine.....IF the product is really THAT good, let it speak for itself. To me, you're just some dude with a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Razer.....I've not the time nor inclination to argue with you how badly I think of Razer. They do have some decent products, but the price they ask for them is ridiculous. Anyway, maybe i'm jaded, I'm going to leave this silly thread and let you live your dream in LaLa land.....

I have no commitment to Razer, I simply like their products based on past experiences and will happily switch to another brand in the future. Their price is not as ridiculous as you are making it out to be, and the fact that you called my decisions, views and conclusions to be a "dream in LaLa land" is downright insulting, childish and incorrect.

The Blackwidow does have Cherry MX Blues...

personally i feel like razer is brougt more by new people who just got into pc gaming, and not actual people who have built their rig, or had it for a while.

How long has he had his mouse?

A year

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Well I hate the color scheme but that doesn't really affect anything as its just my opinion

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

A year

After a year of suspected heavy use a finish will start to fade, however I am lead to believe that Razer's mice have multiple coats.

Well I hate the color scheme but that doesn't really affect anything as its just my opinion

The colour scheme can be changed on the mice, which is a nice touch.

G400 4 life

No no no mate. You have to be like me, MX518 4 life!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

The colour scheme can be changed on the mice, which is a nice touch.

Can't be changed unless you want to mod the leds, which most people won't do.

Razer are cool guys... never bought any Razer product though...

Can't be changed unless you want to mod the leds, which most people won't do.

My Lachesis can have any colour I want on it, without any mods.

how do you know if they are any good then?

I did use razer products... just never owned one...

Actually they do, it's regarded as one of the most popular mice.

It is? Never seen anyone even own a razer mice :D Maybe that's just my crowd or germany...

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

True but only one color. and it brakes and has weird key malfunctions.

No, it can have any colour I want, it hasn't broken and hasn't malfunctioned.