Can't ship to Australia? LTT Shirts.

jordanmaloney

Hello everybody. The other day I tried ordering a WAN Stealth T Shirt and when I clicked States (Iive in Australia and chose Australia for the country) it only comes up with the U.S. states. Any ideas?

You mean when you try to select your Country it only gives U.S.A? if it at the cart page try clicking on the 1. country then select Australia then it should say standard international 13.09 then move on to the next page and fill in your details

Cry Havoc!

No I click Australia for the country and when I click States it comes up with American states.

No I click Australia for the country and when I click States it comes up with American states.

am not sure what you mean, in Cart I select in 1 in the drop down select Australia then it goes to 3 shipping method International shipping 13.09 then I click check out, on the next page there the last minute offer I click no thanks as the size options are to small for me (might be) then that takes me to the page where I would fill in my name and address for both billing address and shipping address and payment method.

If for example you loved in Brisbane then you put that in City and Queensland in Province (if outside U.S), there's no drop down to pick from just type in the box

But for me I live in the U.K so I would pick that or for some strange reason I can pick Scotland instead.

Cry Havoc!