Bang for Buck Air cooler

dizzyinzo

In your opinion what is the most you can get from your dollar performance wise.

Definitely Hyper 212 EVO. 

Depends on what kind of dollars you're using and what is being cooled.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

In your opinion what is the most you can get from your dollar performance wise.

Evo 212 is going to be your best bang for your buck air cooler at the low end of cooling. It's not fantastic but you can actually get serious overclocks on it. I can run the same overclocks on that cooler as I can my h110. Of course at much higher temps but nothing dangerous, always sub 80c.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Shadow Rock 2

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Hyper 212 EVO is love. Hyper 212 EVO is life.

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

I think one could actually include the Noctua NH-D14. Since the D15 came out, the old one has dropped in price, while still performing extremely well with two very high quality fans included.

Yes, 75$ is not cheap, but we are talking bang for the buck and this puppy will be able to take on >100$ 280mm AiOs

It is definitely the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO.

But I am assuming the price for this "bang for your buck" is no more than 40-50$. Otherwise, if price is of no importance, the Noctua coolers are probably the best on the market.

The shadow Rock 2 when it goes on sale for 25 bucks

Whilst not the Rock 2, the Be Quiet! Pure Rock cooler is on sale right now for 20$:

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=103632

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |