Deathadder Chroma Vs G502

AuraDesru

I'm currently debating on whether to get a G502 or a Deathadder chroma for mostly fps gaming. I've been using logitech products for a pretty long time and had no problems with the mouses they made. I first had a M510 wireless mouse and then got a G400s and have been using that ever since. I've seen many good things about the deathadder and want to get a deathadder. The G502 also looks really good because of the sensor and build quaility of the mouse. I like the fact that it has a lot of buttons and a really nice scroll wheel that has that resistant and free scroll mode. I have medium size hands and use palm grip for all of my mouses. I'm wondering which one would suit me best and offer me the best performance.

I'm currently debating on whether to get a G502 or a Deathadder chroma for mostly fps gaming. I've been using logitech products for a pretty long time and had no problems with the mouses they made. I first had a M510 wireless mouse and then got a G400s and have been using that ever since. I've seen many good things about the deathadder and want to get a deathadder. The G502 also looks really good because of the sensor and build quaility of the mouse. I like the fact that it has a lot of buttons and a really nice scroll wheel that has that resistant and free scroll mode. I have medium size hands and use palm grip for all of my mouses. I'm wondering which one would suit me best and offer me the best performance.

Welcome to the forums! I like my DeathAdder.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Welcome to the forums! I like my DeathAdder.

Thanks!

I've had multiple Razer mice, but they never really were anything special

I like my G502, its very cheap too and lasts a long time as well.

I wouldn't say the G502 to be extremely cheap. The build quaility looks top notch.

I've tried both mice, and the G502 get's my vote. Only con is that there's no RGB Lighting.

G502 IMO looks a bit tacky and "leet gamer", I much prefer the deathadder's understated look, plus the grip is simply amazing on the deathaddder. I've has my deathadder chroma for about a month and it has been great, the finish is very sweat resistant and grippy.

502 for sure, the only benefits the chroma has is that it's lighter and it has RGB lighting (if you can call that a benefit)

I've tried both mice, and the G502 get's my vote. Only con is that there's no RGB Lighting.

I don't think RGB lighting should be a main priority. Main priority should be feel and performance unless you really want all your peripherals to match as of color.

I was on the fence with the same two recently. Ended up getting a G502 and did not like how the thumb buttons felt. Returned it for the deathadder and I love it. Thumb buttons feel better and it overall feels better in my hand. Just my personal experience though

I own both because I bought the deathadder while my g502 was being RMAed.  I love the g502 but the mouse gets uncomfortable after an hour of use. I do not experience any discomfort with the deathadder. The deathadder  fits my hand better than the g502 so I voted for the deathadder. 

Deathadder = best claw grip, ever, hands down.  One of the most precise feeling mice I've ever used. 

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Deathadder = best claw grip, ever, hands down.  One of the most precise feeling mice I've ever used. 

I'm a palm grip

Should I be getting a G502 if the deathadder is claw

I've had multiple Razer mice, but they never really were anything special

I like my G502, its very cheap too and lasts a long time as well.

The g502 is pretty far from cheap but it's build quality is great, I had an issue where the dpi button failed and I called them...they sent me an entirely new mouse without wanting my old one back. And after a few days my dpi mouse actually came back to life. So considering the the force it took to cause it to temporarily fail and the best customer support I have ever seen it's no contest. G502 any day.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I'm a palm grip

Should I be getting a G502 if the deathadder is claw

I know a few pro CSGO players who use palm grip on the deathadder.  Just because it has a great claw doesnt meant the palm isnt good.

If you have luke sized hands it might be weird, but mine are pretty large and i palm it fine.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I don't like either TBH: G502 for it's ergonomics and the Deathadder cuz it's made by Razer which usually equates to poor build quality.

Maybe look at the stuff from Zowie.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you have medium-large hands and want something lighter the DA is for you.

If you have large hands and want something heavy, the G502 is for you.

I don't like either TBH: G502 for it's ergonomics and the Deathadder cuz it's made by Razer which usually equates to poor build quality.

Maybe look at the stuff from Zowie.

Bullshit. Razer makes OK laptops, hit or miss mice (The DA is fucking awesome, holding it right now, the mouse is solid, light and fits my hand perfectly. I can't complain.), keyboards and keypads they made shit in 2014 (bring back Cherry MX plz), really bad audio (except the seiren mic), and mouse pads work because... they're mouse pads? Not all Razer products are shitty. Just look for some good reviews.

Zowie FK mice aren't intended for palm and I actually haven't heard much about EC mice.

IMO the Deathadder is an amazing mouse, and fortunately mine has lasted for quite awhile.  It's quite light though so people probably think it's cheap.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

If you have medium-large hands and want something lighter the DA is for you.

If you have large hands and want something heavy, the G502 is for you.

Bullshit. Razer makes OK laptops, hit or miss mice (The DA is fucking awesome, holding it right now, the mouse is solid, light and fits my hand perfectly. I can't complain.), keyboards and keypads they made shit in 2014 (bring back Cherry MX plz), really bad audio (except the seiren mic), and mouse pads work because... they're mouse pads? Not all Razer products are shitty. Just look for some good reviews.

Zowie FK mice aren't intended for palm and I actually haven't heard much about EC mice.

Blade is the only Razer product I would buy :P

DA is kinda hit or miss though.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I went from DA 2012 to G502. Best decision ever made :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

All these years and the DA still has a razorblade for an edge, fix that shit. Buttons have way too much side movement also which makes it feel somewhat cheap.

Other than that the tracking is nice, but no longer use mine.

The G502 does feel inferior when it comes to build quality. And the scroll wheel doesn't have a very satisfying feel either. And Razer's synapse seems better that logitechs software anyway.

I change my vote to deathadder chroma.

The G502 does feel inferior when it comes to build quality. And the scroll wheel doesn't have a very satisfying feel either. And Razer's synapse seems better that logitechs software anyway.

I change my vote to deathadder chroma.

Not to mention how Razer's synapse stores profiles on the the 'cloud' or computer while the g502 stores them in the mouse itself. Razer software better 10/10. pfff

Also, the DA has some nice rubber grips on the side and a soft touch on the top.

And the G502's left click is concave while the right click is convex!!!!