I Need a New Game

That Crispy Kidd

I literally just put this same suggestion for someone else

I dont know if you would be interested but there is this game called Besiege and I here it is very good you may want to check it out it is only like $7 on steam right now.

disclaimer: it's early access   B)

here is a link for it: http://store.steampo...com/app/346010/

Get a COD game, don't need to invest much time into it, easy to run. fairly cheap on G2A and it can last you a while.

Get a COD game, don't need to invest much time into it, easy to run. fairly cheap on G2A and it can last you a while.

This post killed me. 

Get Battlefield 4 and have some fun. 

If you really want to get serious and buy a casual/competitive FPS game, Counter Strike Global Offence is a great teamwork game.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

This post killed me. 

If you really want to get serious and buy a casual/competitive FPS game, Counter Strike Global Offence is a great teamwork game.

^^^^^ These 2 posts get my vote (If FPS is what you are after)

Also, I recommend "Sanctum 2". It's mix between strategy/tower defense and FPS. Real fun and multiplayer is good too

Dayz is a pretty fun game. I have over 70 hours on it and still haven't gotten board with it. Also I would give a high recommendation for Battlefield 4, it's a lot much fun on the PC. 

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

Im getting tired of everything I have. Any suggestions??

Depends on what type of games you play.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Portal 2 is a great classic game also

Antichamber

Bastion

Batman Arkham Series

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

LIMBO

Left 4 Dead 2

Metro: Last Light

Rayman Legends

Shadow Warrior

Sleeping Dogs

Sonic Generations 

Spec Ops: The Line

Spy Chameleon: RGB Agent

Total War: Shogun 2

Transistor 

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

Antichamber

Bastion

Batman Arkham Series

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

LIMBO

Left 4 Dead 2

Metro: Last Light

Rayman Legends

Shadow Warrior

Sleeping Dogs

Sonic Generations 

Spec Ops: The Line

Spy Chameleon: RGB Agent

Total War: Shogun 2

Transistor 

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

Don't forget Half Life 1 and 2, 2.1 and 2.2! A great series with a shocking end.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, but get the original not the remastered version that comes in Dark Athena.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

This post killed me. 

Battlefield 4 is great, but the servers are almost all completely dead. every time i try to find one all i see is 0/64, 0/32 (players)  <_<

Processor- Intel i7 4790k Ram- 16GB G.Skill Trident X 2400MHz Motherboard- ASUS Maximus VII Hero GPU- EVGA Geforce GTX 780Ti 3GB Storage- 1TB Western Digital Black + 256GB Samsung Pro SSD PSU- Corsair HX750 Cooling- Corsair H100i
Operating System- Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit Case- Cosrsair Obsidian 450D Display- ASUS VX238H Mouse- Corsair Vengeance M65 Keyboard- CM Storm QuickFire TK

I'm enjoying dying light at the moment.

my favorite online game has to be red orchestra 2/rising sun. such an epic realistic shooter.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, but get the original not the remastered version that comes in Dark Athena.

What's wrong with the remastered version?

Battlefield 4 is great, but the servers are almost all completely dead. every time i try to find one all i see is 0/64, 0/32 (players)  <_<

fun fact I found out battlelog shows servers terribly, I use to think this was the case with BF3, Turns out battlelog will only show the 1st...few hits it gets and nothing else so you might get 50 servers saying 0/xx players...but if you filter better and say show me 32-64 player servers with 1-5 open slots you will get 50 hits of 30/32 54/64 ect.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Insurgency for me but it really depends on what you already own and what games you like to play. Dying Light pretty good, Evolve is crap and if you dont own it you are not missing out trust me on this.

What's wrong with the remastered version?

The "increased" the graphics by adding an annoying filter that makes everything look blue-ish, and it looks like they put vaseline on the lens.

The original version looks more clean, sharper and pleasing to the eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kv6U_cseA

Thanks for the info.

No problem.

if you like a game that make you sh!t in your pants: Dying Light...that thing is for maniacs.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

If you have hours to days of free time and you get frustrated easily like me, then you should get Wasteland 2

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up