Any hockey player here?

LWKTECH

Hello everybody!

Just a quick topic where we, hockey players, can talk hockey gear, and other hockey related stuff! :D

Any hockey player here? Ice hockey? Roller in-line hockey? For me, both!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 --- CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2 rev. B --- MB: Gigabyte GA-770T-USB3 --- RAM: G Skill F3-12800CL9 4x2GB --- GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 O/C --- HDD: 2x Samsung HD103SJ 1TB --- Power supply: Corsair AX850 --- Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi --- Fans: 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings 2 140mm --- Display: HP 2310 --- Soundcard: Creative Audigy SE --- NAS: DS213 with 2x 3TB WD RED (Backup: 1x DS112 with 1x WD Green 3TB linked with 1x DX213) --- Laptop: Samsung Serie 7 NP700Z5A

Hockey... Yes. not the versions you're talking about though.... actual hockey.

You mean on grass?

Pas mal!

Malheureusement je ne joue a aucun de c'est deux version du sport :P 

Have a bump though. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

You mean on grass?

grass, astroturf, various other substitutes. basically very different rules to what you were asking.

Hockey... Yes. not the versions you're talking about though.... actual hockey.

Actual hockey = ice hockey ! No?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 --- CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2 rev. B --- MB: Gigabyte GA-770T-USB3 --- RAM: G Skill F3-12800CL9 4x2GB --- GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 O/C --- HDD: 2x Samsung HD103SJ 1TB --- Power supply: Corsair AX850 --- Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi --- Fans: 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings 2 140mm --- Display: HP 2310 --- Soundcard: Creative Audigy SE --- NAS: DS213 with 2x 3TB WD RED (Backup: 1x DS112 with 1x WD Green 3TB linked with 1x DX213) --- Laptop: Samsung Serie 7 NP700Z5A

Actual hockey = ice hockey ! No?

*sigh no.... There's a reason they feel the need to add a prefix.

*sigh no.... There's a reason they feel the need to add a prefix.

Yes kinda :P Cause let's say "field hockey" is quite not the same sport as ice hockey/inline hockey.

I use to play hockey. I played goalie and I like to think I was pretty damn good. Unfortunately high school politics ruined that when the other kid I was competing with for the starting position's mom was on the hockey board. = not a chance for me. Lol.

But nonetheless, I'm still a religious Pittsburgh Penguins fan. :D

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Played ice all my life. Through college and even got to the NY Islanders rookie camp a few years ago. Got cut on the third day. Hell of an experience though. Just sticking to roller these days as its less time consuming. Played AIHL the past 2 seasons but chose not to play this season. May go back next year.

Wooo good background for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a favorite brand of gear? If so, why?

• 2 months later...

Just a little post for this almost dead topic, but Canada won the 2015 World Championships yesterday against Russia (6-1). :D

I played grass hockey for 12 years, usally was a sweeper or a modified fullback/ mid.

basically stopped since I've been doing uni on and off.

once I've finished with that I'll go back.

as for gear I used a kookaburra stick - I prefer the wood ones as they felt better.

My shin gards where those formed ones you buy, I cant remember the brand though

Its all about those volumetric clouds