new isp is awesome

ahhming

UltraNeonGaming Location: C:\Users\UltraNeonGaming\Australia

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My internet took a while to load your screenshot... That's embarrassing

My 3Mbps Internet says "hi"

I'm still looking at lower east end of slovakia with envy....

4136755806.png

47.19 USD monthly  :D

Which IPS? ViewQuest or MyRepublic?

I am on Singtel 300Mbps upgrading to 1Gbps in Sept

edit

oh its a VPN

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Which IPS? ViewQuest or MyRepublic?

I am on Singtel 300Mbps upgrading to 1Gbps in Sept

edit

oh its a VPN

Myrepublic

Myrepublic

just for your info thou

the fiber line is leased from big daddy Singtel

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

This is what the sale of telstra was supposed to cause. It never did, no one actually expected it too. and everyone knew the price of telecommunications in australia would skyrocket with no government oversight. But the government at the time promised that prices would drop.

Well then... Time to move to Sweden I guess.

its Singapore  :D  :D

Well then... Time to move to Sweden I guess.

here you go

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/singapore-tops-global-speed-index-broadband-links-201502

we are the top in terms of internet speeds

I'm looking at various bit's and pieces on our rollout of the NBN. My question is. Broadband has just been reclassified with minimum, and average speeds.... they're talking about the need to incorporate telstra's copper wire lines into the NBN? are they fricking high?

Well time to be depressed for the rest of the day. Lucky you I hate you now. :( #I'mJelly

Either you're master race or you're not.

Sigh..

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

I'm looking at various bit's and pieces on our rollout of the NBN. My question is. Broadband has just been reclassified with minimum, and average speeds.... they're talking about the need to incorporate telstra's copper wire lines into the NBN? are they fricking high?

You must be only learning about the NBN lol Liberals have come in and decided to do FTTN instead of FTTP there will be no more new fiber rollouts.

You must be only learning about the NBN lol Liberals have come in and decided to do FTTN instead of FTTP there will be no more new fiber rollouts.

regional australia here....NBN? what's that? The only way regional australia is going to get broadband is if they reclassify dialup.

its Singapore  :D  :D

Well damnit.. Sweden is closer tho

I really need start reading updates on stuff... Still believed South Korea was on top in terms of internet speeds lol.

In most regions of India we get 4mbps with 50gb pack and 512kb/s afterwards for that much from major broadband companies.

even though we are paying for unlimited

if you are downloading excess stuffs *cough* piratebay *cough*

the ISP will throttle your internet speed

that what i have expereienced