Konami PC game sales surpass Xbox One

deathjester

Hell yeah!!!

Imagine Smash Bros or Pokemon at 4K 120fps

120hz,about that

Most Nintendo games speed up with game speed because they are developed for console

I can't imagine a Game like Smash supporting higher frame rates, there's a reason PC fighters lock at 60

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Personally I think it's just someone in charge is a complete and total moron. I seem to recall one of their highers up saying that "users don't want online multiplayer" or some such bullshit.

Oh we want online multiplayer, just not some random half assed piece of crap that's been added on as an after thought. Because that's what multiplayer feels like to me in all newer games. BF4 is a good example, as soon as I got taken out of the game to set up multiplayer I said 'fuck this'. Pretty much Halo Custom Edition and BF1942 SW are the only games I play multiplayer, as I don't have to jump through hoops to simply connect to a game server.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Um that destroys the purpose of buying a console? I don't see Sony putting their exclusives on PC

But their console is pointless, it isn't competitive with anything else on the market, it serves only as a parasitic console that relies on another device to have multiplats and anything not Nintendo

Unfortunately for consumers their over priced consoles are the only ones that consistently make money so their is no reason for ninty to stop

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

But their console is pointless, it isn't competitive with anything else on the market, it serves only as a parasitic console that relies on another device to have multiplats and anything not Nintendo

Unfortunately for consumers their over priced consoles are the only ones that consistently make money so their is no reason for ninty to stop

Unfortunate but true. To me the original Xbox seems to be the only console made after 2000 that was worth anything, though the Wii (not the Wii U) is actually quite good as well from the gameplay aspect.

PMSL

Snap

BF4 isn't that great an example of a game with multiplayer that is an "afterthought" its very much a multiplayer game, the single player is what's half assed, anyways, it shipped too early, but the multiplayer is very much the purpose of the game, it was just buggy

Why not name drop stuff like:

Spec ops the line

tomb Raider

Arkam Origins

Stuff like that, for its weak tossed in online modes

Some people don't like online though, I don't really care for it, I only play if I beat the game and the online is usually dead by then

BF4 isn't that great an example of a game with multiplayer that is an "afterthought" its very much a multiplayer game, the single player is what's half assed, anyways, it shipped too early, but the multiplayer is very much the purpose of the game, it was just buggy

Why not name drop stuff like:

Spec ops the line

tomb Raider

Arkam Origins

Stuff like that, for its weak tossed in online modes

Some people don't like online though, I don't really care for it, I only play if I beat the game and the online is usually dead by then

I don't have them, and if it wasn't half assed, why do I have to spend time going through all of the extra crap just to assign an IGN? That is one thing you do not see in older games where they didn't take much more to set up than games on consoles.

PMSL

Xbox seems to be the only console made after 2000 that was worth anything

I don't know if you're including PS2, but for me the PS2 PS3 was easily worth the purchase,the 360 never impressed me but stuff like dead rising was cool

Sorry about multi posts, but it's difficult to do multi quotes on mobile

I don't know if you're including PS2, but for me the PS2 PS3 was easily worth the purchase,the 360 never impressed me but stuff like dead rising was cool

Sorry about multi posts, but it's difficult to do multi quotes on mobile

At the time a PS2 was one of my possible choices, but when everyone you know says go with an xbox, and an xbox doesn't require memory cards, I never ended up with a PS. And I told myself that I'd only buy a new xbox if my current on died-which it hasn't and won't as I have all the spares I need to keep it going for another 10-20 years easily.

PMSL

Not really surprising considering there are more pc owners than there are xbox one owners. I just hope we get more titles optimized for the pc rather than the consoles.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

It's a console, the only reason for consoles to exist other than ease of use is the exclusives. It doesn't matter if the PS4 or XBone actually had exclusives, they still wouldn't have Nintendo games.

It's a console, the only reason for consoles to exist other than ease of use is the exclusives. It doesn't matter if the PS4 or XBone actually had exclusives, they still wouldn't have Nintendo games.

I think they are better consoles because they actually bring something to the table other than exclusives

i could switch out my PC for a PS4 and still play 75% of my games

i can't do that with a wii U

Also they compete and actually push the industry forward, unlike Ninty that lives a generation in the past

Now if only Nintendo would wake the fuck up and realize how much they could make off of the PC market.

Just to be flamed to hell and back when their games aren't 100% optimized for every single bit of hardware out there. No, thanks. Nintendo's games belong on Nintendo's hardware. Real gamers don't want Nintendo to become the next SEGA.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Just to be flamed to hell and back when their games aren't 100% optimized for every single bit of hardware out there. No, thanks. Nintendo's games belong on Nintendo's hardware. Real gamers don't want Nintendo to become the next SEGA.

Considering how far behind in the graphics department their games are, it wouldn't even be an issue, all attributed to their "artistic style". You could probably run their games on ultra on a pentium anniversary edition without an overclock. Hell I can run Stalker SoC on ultra with literally everything turn up and it doesn't even make my GPU's fans spin. Even the mod Lost Alpha does the same and that's better looking and has way more stuff going on, on screen because of vegetation, still doesn't make the fans on my GPU spin.

There is not one single good reason for them to not make their games on PC, other than Japan apparently not being as big into PC as the rest of the world. which...simple solution, do both.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs