NVIDIA Sends Press Invitations To March 3rd Event, Teasing A Gaming Product '5 Years In The Making'

abhay6547

So they brought Metal Gear to Grid.. which is most likely running Windows, yet not release it on PC.

So they brought Metal Gear to Grid.. which is most likely running Windows, yet not release it on PC.

Where have you been? It's coming to PC.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Where have you been? It's coming to PC.

In a cave clearly :)

Good to hear.

I now wonder if NVIDIA will be releasing a new GPU at all this year. 

maybe a 990 ? (hopefully) or a new titan 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

On the time line, I am surprised Nvidia didn't use XBox 1 and PS3 as pictures, as they both uses Nvidia GPUs.

Also, Nvidia NEVER updated the PS3 picture o their site, complete with boomerang controller:

http://www.nvidia.ca/page/console.html

PS3withconroller.jpg

lol

lulz , nvidia failing at life again 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I now wonder if NVIDIA will be releasing a new GPU at all this year. 

There have already been GM 200 die shots leaked, but Nvidia's waiting on AMD to release before coming out with the Titan II.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

There have already been GM 200 die shots leaked, but Nvidia's waiting on AMD to release before coming out with the Titan II.

speaking of amd , whats up with there website ? the r9 series page is not working at all 

Spoiler
Spoiler

free as in no upfront costs or free as in not black box/open source a la the unreal engine itself?

It costs you nothing to get a development kit and build games, but once you make $3000 in a quarter from games made on that engine, you start owing money.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

speaking of amd , whats up with there website ? the r9 series page is not working at all 

I thought Intels website used to have crappy design/usage, but then I saw AMD's. How is it these two hardware and software titans can't get a good website layout? God just give it over to Squarespace to commission the new designs and software stacks before bringing it all local and call it a day.

I thought Intels website used to have crappy design/usage, but then I saw AMD's. How is it these two hardware and software titans can't get a good website layout? God just give it over to Squarespace to commission the new designs and software stacks before bringing it all local and call it a day.

lmao , i hear yea. its sad. i wish intel would drop the baby blue tho , so tacky. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

It costs you nothing to get a development kit and build games, but once you make $3000 in a quarter from games made on that engine, you start owing money.

My guess is that it is either free for non-commercial usage, or for a limited to per computer basis in an environment (like up to 3CP, anything else you need to pay), or will do like Unity and have a add-on store, and subscription service for access to added features, and of course support.

*sigh* what happened to the days where Nvidia actually knew what they were doing?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

So are those GRID servers just like giant rooms filled with 980s? I want to see that.

Look like this:

big_nvidia-grid-vca-1.jpg

68a.jpg

They are probably using Tesla GPUs with GeForce drivers for gaming optimization.

TeslaK20.jpg

That would be my guess. If not, Titans or 980's

Was really hoping for an overall product refresh alongside this. I mean, tech based on Maxwell (The X1 has Maxwell based GPU Cores), where temp. levels aren't unbearably high would have been amazing to see in the portable and tablet.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Look like this:

They are probably using Tesla GPUs with GeForce drivers for gaming optimization.

That would be my guess. If not, Titans or 980's

I think they said a while back they were using Titans.

So are those GRID servers just like giant rooms filled with 980s? I want to see that.

i just want one xD for ...science

Spoiler
Spoiler

My guess is that it is either free for non-commercial usage, or for a limited to per computer basis in an environment (like up to 3CP, anything else you need to pay), or will do like Unity and have a add-on store, and subscription service for access to added features, and of course support.

Nope, you can read the license yourself. You can have it on as many comps as you need, and you don't pay a dime until you make a certain amount of money off games you develop.

inb4 they call the next Titan-class GPU a "Shield"

The cringe will be real.  I still think it the new product should be called the Shield TV.  Because in my mind, "The Shield" points to the Shield Portable, not this.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

inb4 they call the next Titan-class GPU a "Shield"

The cringe will be real.  I still think it the new product should be called the Shield TV.  Because in my mind, "The Shield" points to the Shield Portable, not this.

Maybe call it the Sword?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.