bethesda to hold first e3 confrence

jaggysnake57

Oh yeah, worst offender other than the civil war line it's the stupid fucking college of winterhold questline : You should watch skyrim for pimps season 2 they tear it apart.

Seriously no stupid release date to rush the release this time and more quests please although with the new crowd of people who played skyrim idk I swear to god when I see a "I want skyrim 2" comment I lose hope

there are some seriously negative people in this forum....

what about CDPR? I feel like people are like "BLAH BLAH BLAH AAA gaming developers are extremely untrusthworthy." and completely ignore CDPR (I would also mention valve and irrational games, but valve hasn't really done anything in years and irrational effectively broke apart after bioshock infinite)

i wouldnt use them as an example until after TW3 is released given that it seams the pc version is getting nerfed

With Bethesda we all know that it will take 3rd party patches to fix things, even though it shouldn't. So why rush into a purchase? My Z87 rig is hardly over powerful, its above average if anything, so I need to keep that in mind when trying to play games like that, that have piss poor optimization especially on the VRAM side of things. 

BF4 is a great example of 8 months too early. Maybe a year too early. That summer patch really helped things but it didn't help till after DICE Stockholm effectively got fired from the game and DICE LA took over and opened up the testing to the community. Why the hell should I pay for a game just to do beta testing for you? Why? That makes no sense. How can people agree with that? These games shouldn't launch so broken and have such glaring issues. 

Saying what Skyrim had "gave it character" is just excusing dodgy development and lazy QA.

do you understand how much work has to go into testing a game?  never mind a game the size of skyrim/fallout?  i have played oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 and NV to death and never came across any game breaking bugs.  the games more than make up for the bugs.

is it news?.....yes

is it tech related?......yes

had it been posted in the news section?....no

please stop side seat modding you seam to be the only person commenting about reposts

i love bethseda and cant wait to get my hands on a new fallout or elder scrolls though i feel that fallout will be the most likly of the 2. all the games mentioned were good games so either way its gonna be good

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Fallout 4 or GTFO. Fallout 3 and NV are my favorite games of all time.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I wonder if they will announce multiple titles? Idk. However, I would like a new fallout or elder scrolls game.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

there are some seriously negative people in this forum....

i wouldnt use them as an example until after TW3 is released given that it seams the pc version is getting nerfed

do you understand how much work has to go into testing a game? never mind a game the size of skyrim/fallout? i have played oblivion, skyrim, fallout 3 and NV to death and never came across any game breaking bugs. the games more than make up for the bugs.

is it news?.....yes

is it tech related?......yes

had it been posted in the news section?....no

please stop side seat modding you seam to be the only person commenting about reposts

i love bethseda and cant wait to get my hands on a new fallout or elder scrolls though i feel that fallout will be the most likly of the 2. all the games mentioned were good games so either way its gonna be good

CDPR has explicitly said that the game will be able to achieve the quality of their VGX trailer, which is what everyone is claiming it's being downgraded from. The cries of downgrade are complete horseshit, the only reason it seems as such is because they've only been showcasing console quality settings. They haven't shown off ultra yet.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

CDPR has explicitly said that the game will be able to achieve the quality of their VGX trailer, which is what everyone is claiming it's being downgraded from. The cries of downgrade are complete horseshit, the only reason it seems as such is because they've only been showcasing console quality settings. They haven't shown off ultra yet.

all i know is the pcs that got released were watchdog style downgrades.....im not saying its gonna release like that just that ill wait till it gets released before i go shouting how good they are

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Elder Scrolls VI or gtfo

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Erik Todd Dellums tweeted this yesterday:

I got to 'HOWL" in an audition today! So cool! To celebrate, felt like playing this! (NOT A TEASE!!!)https://t.co/9owE3SaiFn#ShareLove

He's the voice actor of Three-Dog in Fallout 3.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Erik Todd Dellums tweeted this yesterday:

He's the voice actor of Three-Dog in Fallout 3.

omgomgomgomgomg

Spoiler

Why do you people like Bethesda so much? They can't make a great game no matter what (no, Morrowind isn't the bee's knees) and don't get me started on modifications, "the mods will fix it" is an abhorrent excuse.

Why do you people like Bethesda so much? They can't make a great game no matter what (no, Morrowind isn't the bee's knees) and don't get me started on modifications, "the mods will fix it" is an abhorrent excuse.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah no

Hype hype :P 

I had no idea Bethesda made dishonored  :unsure: 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I'm expecting news of:

~The Evil Within DLC

~ESO on consoles

~DOOM

~Maybe Dishonoured 2

~Not expecting Fallout

~Really not expecting Skyrim 2: Electric Boogaloo

But he's right, the fact that they depend on modders to finish their games for them is a bunch of shit

I thought Fallout 3 was solid, but that wasn't exactly a stable game either, just better written than ES games

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I'm expecting news of:

~The Evil Within DLC

~ESO on consoles

~DOOM

~Maybe Dishonoured 2

~Not expecting Fallout

~Really not expecting Skyrim 2: Electric Boogaloo

But he's right, the fact that they depend on modders to finish their games for them is a bunch of shit

I thought Fallout 3 was solid, but that wasn't exactly a stable game either, just better written than ES games

The evil within getting DLC wouldn't be an announcement big enough to warrant their own E3 Conference.

ESO has alread been announced on consoles.

Doom, possible with the following the game has/had that could be a big announcement.

Dishonored 2, I really doubt this while the game was good (IMO) I don't think it has a big enough audience to warrant being a primary focus.

Fallout, would likely be the second biggest chance to really show up on the radar at E3.

A new TES game would probably be the biggest chance, but with the cycles they go through with their games, I doubt it. (But I would welcome it.)

They leave a lot of it to modders because in the end I think Bethesda realizes the modding community keeps their games alive and better maintained than them already, and no matter how much Bethesda does they can't fix everything, I think it would be interesting to seem them work with modders that release "Unofficial" patches and get that worked into the Official versions (after review by Bethesda), but honestly that buggyness is one things I love, all the weird randomness that is born from it is hilarious.

People know that Bethesda make broken shit. No, the mods will fix it is not an excuse and no one said it was (i hope). But it's like how Rockstar are a bunch of dick heads and GTA IV was terrible but people still loved it because of the modding capabilities. The fact these open world games have great mod support is a reason to buy it if you want to create mods or play mods that would otherwise never be in a video game.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

I would love to see new fallout and and elder scrolls game ....

But I hate elder scrolls online ... Its like the worst online game ever ...

Not that its bad ..

But you can't play the game , how you wanna play it !!

Everyone keeps interfering !!

I loved fallout 3 and new Vegas .. They are both based in the capitol wasteland and Mojave dessert ... Respectively..

I would love to see some new elements in the game , like Forrest's , mountains , huge ruined cities and stuff ...

Because the dessert area has become kinda boring :/

How to make your droids snappier:

The ultimate laptop buying guide :

Fallout 3 was set in Washington DC "capitol wasteland"

Rumor has it fallout 4 is set in Boston. Would be cool to have a CG trailer at pax east (in Boston), and a gameplay trailer at e3.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Fallout 3 was set in Washington DC "capitol wasteland"

Rumor has it fallout 4 is set in Boston. Would be cool to have a CG trailer at pax east (in Boston), and a gameplay trailer at e3.

My bad ... But still

.. Sort of desserty ...

It's a nuclear wasteland, of course it's devoid of plant life :P

I am hoping for like ... A little while after the disaster ... When plants grow back ...

But the radiation is still present and the government has been formed , and we are like a p ranger who destroys the opposing groups :P

What? Tell me that TES is the greatest RPG series and I'll tell you that you need mouthwash. Their worlds, except Morrowind a bit, just aren't compelling, and I doubt that there mods which makes the story and the world map less dull.

ew fallout

Dishonored was a good ass game and I want more, but I'm expecting some sort of open world game again

Arkane made Dishonored.