Planing an event for the release of Mortal Kombat X need info on potential sponsors.

So I'm planing a large event on the release day of the game Mortal Kombat X. But I was stumped for ideas and contact information on who I should ask to sponsor the event. Any one with any info that you think might help, please reply it will be much appreciated and and I will be glad to give a shout out on the day of the stream to all contributors.

Thank you for your time  

I'd be surprised if you get any sponsors unless you're a big company/YouTuber

I'd be surprised if you get any sponsors unless you're a big company/YouTuber

I've got music artists that have a following ranging from 11.5K  to 500k followers each and four YouTube channels willing to get involved which have Subscribers 518,654, 142,380, 95,335, and 57,805 Youtube subscribers. So I personally think it should work, but yea maybe your right. 

Thanks for the input tho

:)

Planing?

well I've got the go a head from a number of acts that are due to be there I'm counting on them to bring the viewers. As a return I wanted everyone involved to benefit. I've got act lined up, along with venue. I just needed to get a twitch or tv.majorleaguegaming.com streaming account and sponsor spots filled then I can work on the details.

Thank you for your interaction and hopefully I was able to answer your question