GTX 560 SLI VS GTX 960?

RubyRoks

Assuming no CPU bottlenecking is observed, what kind of a performance difference would i get between running a pair of GTX 560's vs a single GTX 960? If the GTX 960 wins out, is the performance difference worth the extra $110 i'd be looking at to get one?

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

Assuming no CPU bottlenecking is observed, what kind of a performance difference would i get between running a pair of GTX 560's vs a single GTX 960? If the GTX 960 wins out, is the performance difference worth the extra $110 i'd be looking at to get one?

SLI 560 is more GPU power, but 1GB of VRAM for the power of two 560 GPUs is not enough with today's games.

"Rawr XD"

get a r9 280

I have a thing against AMD cards that i'm too lazy to type out and justify, so i'll stick with NVidia

GTX 970 > your given options.

The 960 is a joke considering the equal price AMD cards, and if you have a thing against AMD, then your only choice is a 970.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you don't want AMD, and I understand that, I would personally suggest you save up for the GTX 970.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

GTX 970 > your given options.

The 960 is a joke considering the equal price AMD cards, and if you have a thing against AMD, then your only choice is a 970.

it's also the same price as my potential upgrades WITH A GTX 960

GTX560 SLI is as strong as a GTX 670 and 750 probobly? idk

cus My GTX 770 performs better than my friends GTX 580 SLI

Yea 960 is better!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)