Linus review on Raspberry Pi 2?

Meawa

It's been a little rough lately, but I've managed to make some friends as well, so it's been okay.

We have a new version of Builder, who I quickly doused with a fire extinguisher after he started absolute shit-talking Tek Syndicate (for reasons conveniently unsupported) and then this other jerkass shows up.

I don't care about people shit talking YouTubers, but I sure as hell am pissed off when they shit talk without backing it up. They just state things and it urrrrrghh, I can't stand it. I have to hose them down.

Builder came back for a bit like 2 days ago. And where is the new one. I too need to extinguish him. Although I do have some valid complaints about Tek Syndicate, ones that are true and can be supported.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Its so I can spend time with you... Why do you think people become unhappy with Linus huh? Because of his hypocrity pledging that he would not support a sponsor if it wasn't beneficial to his viewers, but FiveFourClub has cause so much unhappy response that he continues to support them and the reason people bash him is that you get a response after 5 years of watching his videos kissing his ass would never receive a response and quickly as bashing him.

Your logic is very flawed. You're probably just some troll on these forums lol. I've never been influenced to buy something just because it was sponsored by someone, ever. If the purchaser doesn't do their own adequate research before buying a product that's pretty shitty, and their own damn fault if they are disappointed with their purchase. I'm pretty sure a small % of people are "upset" with the videos, the clear majority are enjoying them...the only problem I ever had with the videos was that they used Noctuas on all the cooler benchmarks. I think that's kinda dumb and they should use whatever come with the cooler.... 

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Builder came back for a bit like 2 days ago. And where is the new one. I too need to extinguish him. Although I do have some valid complaints about Tek Syndicate, ones that are true and can be supported.

Yeah, I noticed that for a bit. I was waiting to see if he'd do something so that I could smash him in the head with a shovel if he started shitposting, but nothing happened. he was kind of a shadow of his former grumpy old self. Last I saw of him was mumbling something about OSX and then he sort of left gingerly.

I think the consecutive pummelings he got from us last year taught him a lesson.

The new one isn't a new member and he's certainly not new to the idea of this forum either. Not going to mention his username, otherwise someone will retag it and he'll come over and shill us to death, but I'll PM it to you for future reference. He's got about as many posts as you do.

As for Tek Syndicate, sure, there are things I don't like about them either. I think that they tend to periphrase and exaggerate here and there (but LTT does that too, come on) but their PCMasterrace thing is nothing that Slick can't compete against just on his own. At least they encourage people to read the articles and form their own opinions, they actually challenge people to educate themselves and tell them if something was wrong with what they said. And presumably you've seen Wendell's office tour, that alone shows that he's the real deal. I don't think they're perfect, none are, but I don't think they're fakers, either. Definitely not, what did he call them, the cancer of technology youtube channels.

I may be right in saying that it's not really his area of expertise. The Pi is for people who code and build bots and stuff, people more like Barnacules Nerdgasm and Wendell from TekSyndicate.

I think Luke (@slickpc) would be perfect for the review. he seems to dabble in coding and is more into that kind of stuff then linus. i mean just watch the new ChannelSuperFun with that "binding thing"

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them.