Low fps with my new gtx 970?

sweetheartx

Also, did another test with my friend, exact same cpu, shes got a gtx 650, a 10 year old hdd, same motherboard except shes got 1 grade higher or w/e and she had more fps on every single settings in wow. we were at the exact same place looking at the exact same stuff

I would suggest to overclock it.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

I would suggest to overclock it.

Im thinking ive got a faulty piece since i cant even reach over 60 fps on wow with lowest settings.. and the guy @ the service told me to send me back so they could check it.. no idea what to do..

Im thinking ive got a faulty piece since i cant even reach over 60 fps on wow with lowest settings.. and the guy @ the service told me to send me back so they could check it.. no idea what to do..

OC it and do a test again. If it's still not working, send it back.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

OC it and do a test again. If it's still not working, send it back.

I really have 0 exp in OC stuff, and will just send it back and let them take a look at it, the guy said it sounded extremely bad so, I do appreciate all the help!

Try this. It's not going to hurt anything. Go into your UEFI, go to exit, load optimized defaults, save, exit and reboot. Try running those tests again

I have a potato!