NZXT Sleeved Led Kit

Go to solution Solved by johnnysasaki,

1) Molex connector is there cos it needs power from your PSU to light up. :) You don't connect it through the motherboard fan header.
2) You can control it with the panel/expansion slot cover. It has a pwr button and 3 levels of brightness on it. Also you won't have to open up your case every time, just reach behind your PC.
3) Not sure how you could possibly hide it in the case. I think it would be best to plan it in a way, that uses the entire length of it.

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

I'm planning to get the NZXT Sleeved Led Kit, but I've got some questions:

• You put the molex into the Motherboard, right? :P
  • Can i control it from my PC by plugging it into the Motherboard or control it using my fan controller? Opening up the case every time seems inconvenient.
  • The space I need to cover with it is 1,7 meters. So I'm going to take the 2 meter edition of the Led Kit, but is the remaining 0.3 meters going to get in the way or can i hide it?

Thanks in advance!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

1) Molex connector is there cos it needs power from your PSU to light up. :) You don't connect it through the motherboard fan header.
2) You can control it with the panel/expansion slot cover. It has a pwr button and 3 levels of brightness on it. Also you won't have to open up your case every time, just reach behind your PC.
3) Not sure how you could possibly hide it in the case. I think it would be best to plan it in a way, that uses the entire length of it.

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

Thanks a lot, remembered now too that the expansion slots are those openings on the back! (silly me :P)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)