KFC Double Down Dog Review

No i am not using the American definition of college as i am a colonists of the British. From secondary school i went to technical school then University. College is just established as having a certain level or IQ/smarts is all why i referenced it. ;)

Okay, I did A-Levels, did alright but not brilliant (didn't work hard enough), I don't actually though my IQ, but higher than average is probably a good start, so I'll give you that  :D

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Not saying no and i was discussing the grilled chicken guts not the Downdog or the blood AKA in my country as poddin. They sell it as a foot long link and you can buy as many links as the vendor has to sell. I have never eaten it though.

Now, I'm curious...

Considering the snacks here, that actually sounds tasty...

Try grilled blood, locally known as 'betamax' or 'dugo'... (this is actually very delicious and unhealthy)

This double down is exclusive to our country as far as I know (PureFoods is a local brand)...

Just be careful where you buy them... Some grillers are not as clean as the others...

While we're on topic of delicious but weird and unhealthy snacks, you should also give 'isaw' a try... It's grilled or battered and deep fried intestines (commonly from chicken)...

Grilled blood?! WTF!! how can u grill blood?!! Seriously please tell me these photos are jokes please!!!!!

Op i don't mind kfc every now an again maybe once every couple of months but seriously that looks disgusting!!!

Grilled blood?! WTF!! how can u grill blood?!! Seriously please tell me these photos are jokes please!!!!!

Op i don't mind kfc every now an again maybe once every couple of months but seriously that looks disgusting!!!

I don't know how to prepare the grilled blood, I just eat... but yeah, they grill it... and no they are not jokes...

It does look disgusting fom an outsider's point of view... they only make me hungry...

I'll post 'reviews' or 'overviews' only when I purchase or try something interesting...

Now, I'm curious...

About?

The grilled blood is prepared but using seasonings, spices and either a mix of potatoes or sweet potatoes which is used to absorb the blood and then it is either baked or in my country they stuff in in a casing to make sausage links of 1/2 foot and foot long in length then you the purchaser cut it up like a normal sausage and eat it. FYI most of the sausages, the cheap ones, you eat also has blood for the coloring. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Okay, I did A-Levels, did alright but not brilliant (didn't work hard enough), I don't actually though my IQ, but higher than average is probably a good start, so I'll give you that  :D

I never did A Levels because i had enough money from my "dealings" as a youth to pay for technical school so i went.

I never did A Levels because i had enough money from my "dealings" as a youth to pay for technical school so i went.

Fair enough, let me guess your 'dealings' are on a need to know basis  :D

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Fair enough, let me guess your 'dealings' are on a need to know basis  :D

Not even close, they are on a "what is in the past stays there and is never ever ever ever discussed ever ever never ever!" basis

About?

The grilled blood is prepared but using seasonings, spices and either a mix of potatoes or sweet potatoes which is used to absorb the blood and then it is either baked or in my country they stuff in in a casing to make sausage links of 1/2 foot and foot long in length then you the purchaser cut it up like a normal sausage and eat it. FYI most of the sausages, the cheap ones, you eat also has blood for the coloring. 

Your version of the grilled blood thing...

Your version of the grilled blood thing...

Well that is how it is done in my country. That is the way it was done before my time and it is the same way they do it now. I will never eat it because the concept is upsetting to me. I'll stick to chicken legs, wings, thighs and breasts, and beef and some fish, shark(the young ones but not too young), King, carite, Red and cod.