i made the first pic of Google

spwath

I'm the first pic!

Google watercooled ft05.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

'grats! :) One of my photos is on the second row of google's image search for "talk to the hand"

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

For me your profile pic is third, after 2 other LTT pics and another Overclock.net link. (which I guess also link to something related to you..)

Yeah, LTT.com is always high up in the results of Google, YouTube too! (So I used to have some pretty high results with some  moderately extensive search terms :P )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

For me your profile pic is third, after 2 other LTT pics and another Overclock.net link. (which I guess also link to something related to you..)

Yeah, LTT.com is always high up in the results of Google, YouTube too! (So I used to have some pretty high results with some  moderately extensive search terms :P )

It's 5th for me.

I actually got alby800

zb0XIJr.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"