Razer Chroma Line User Experience

IntlDoesGaming

Hello everyone so I recently bought the Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Deathadder Chroma, and the Kraken USB 7.1 Chroma headset. I'd like to post this review on the actual user experience that I had. 

So for starters, the overall quality of the products is amazing like most Razer products. The build quality of the Deathadder Chroma is exceptional. I've been using a lot lately, taking it with me to school, friend's houses, parties, etc. and it is still standing today. I've thrown it around a good bit and it has not broken at all. Aside from the build quality is the usability which I found to be great. There could be improvements, but the general overall use that I notice is great. For example, Razer could have done more in terms of lighting, but I guess not everything can be rgb right? The software for the mouse is also great.

As for the Blackwidow Chroma, it's also amazing. The blackwidow is actually my first mechanical keyboard, and I'm in love with it. The feedback of the switches is great, the height of the keys is great, and the lighting is also great. I don't know myself if the keyboard could withstand the same use as my mouse, but I'm sure it could. It just sits on my desk and I don't take it with me. The lighting effects for this keyboard is great because there are already pre-configured options for certain games, including League of Legends, CS:GO, Dota 2, and more. 

And last but not least, the Kraken USB Chroma headset. It's a great headset, but it's not my daily driver. I use my Astro A40s on a daily basis, but when I did get the Kraken headset, I was pleased. The build quality is also great, but the microphone isn't. There could be many improvements of the lighting effects, but that may come in a later update. 

So that's my little review on the Razer Chroma line. So in conclusion, I do recommend this to all who are thinking of buying one of these fantastic products!

Thanks for reading my first review on LTT, and hope to post more soon!

Edit: I have found that with a recent update to the Razer Synapse program, there is a new Chroma Configurator. This being said, you have the ability to create custom lighting effects. You also have the ability to upload your lighting profiles, and download other people's profiles.

Ehh. I wouldn't consider Krakens as decent good headphones, only average.

They're decent. I prefer my astros over the krakens. 

They're decent. I prefer my astros over the krakens. 

Astros aren't amazing for their price though.

Astros aren't amazing for their price though.

I guess. I mean, I use them for lans so they work for me

Ehh. I wouldn't consider Krakens as decent good headphones, only average.

for the price i would say they are rather decent imo

• 2 weeks later...

So for starters, the overall quality of the products is amazing like most Razer products. 

stopped reading right there.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

stopped reading right there.

classy.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I have Razer gear and I'll say the Keyboard is "ok" and the Kraken's are fucking garbage but the mouses are amazing.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE